Post your Trophy Hunting by Series updates

i wanted to trophie hunt al the yakuza games but i never have played the series before doe anyone have expiriences with it are they difficult to platinum ore just very long and i have completed 2 persona games persona 5 royal persona 5 strikers i just want to do also the persona series only persona 3/4/5 original persona left 

1 hour ago, maxfighter23___ said:

i wanted to trophie hunt al the yakuza games but i never have played the series before doe anyone have expiriences with it are they difficult to platinum ore just very long and i have completed 2 persona games persona 5 royal persona 5 strikers i just want to do also the persona series only persona 3/4/5 original persona left 

I'm currently in the process of Yakuza Kiwami. It's very long and tedious but I haven't came across anything too hard yet apart from Mahjong but I still have the Legend mode to do which unlocks after finishing a playthrough once. It's personally not my type of game with too much filler and meaningless tasks but it's not the worst game I've played  

2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I'm currently in the process of Yakuza Kiwami. It's very long and tedious but I haven't came across anything too hard yet apart from Mahjong but I still have the Legend mode to do which unlocks after finishing a playthrough once. It's personally not my type of game with too much filler and meaningless tasks but it's not the worst game I've played  

alright thanks i am practicing the harder difficulties from games also if i am not hunting trophies then i practicing the harder difficulties like persona 3 portable is bit difficult on normal but i reached lvl 10 by now 

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 9:07 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Nice! Good job man. The series I recommend most are Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear Solid.

i only have mortal kombat x wich final fantasy game do you recomend i only did final fantasy type 0hd also working on crysis core final fantasy 7 reunion and final fantasy 7 original 

On 9/17/2023 at 3:21 PM, maxfighter23___ said:

i only have mortal kombat x wich final fantasy game do you recomend i only did final fantasy type 0hd also working on crysis core final fantasy 7 reunion and final fantasy 7 original 

My personal favourite Final Fantasies are 10 which is turn based, 12 more action based and open and World of Final Fantasy, a different take on the genre and like Ni No Kuni or Pokémon. 

Completing series has been one of my objectives lately.

From the back of my head I have Ratchet & Clank, Little Big Planet (uh not really because I'm missing Karting), Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot, Bioshock, GTA...

It would be nice to have a feature on profiles to show how many series you've completed.

Edited by bosstristan

• 3 months later...

i have done my second final fantasy game final fantasy 1 pixel remaster and i am doing crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion and there is way to many games i have dragonball xenoverse 2 platinum just dlc is left and i gonna platinum also dragonball xenoverse 1 but its sad that there are not more transformations in dragonball xenoverse 1 only kaioken super saiyan 1 and 2 super vegeta 1 and 2 and thats it 

Here is some of my series progress:

Assassin's Creed:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

FromSoftware's souls games:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Crash Bandicoot: ☑️

Spoiler

spacer.png

God of War:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Hitman:

Spoiler

spacer.png

inFamous: 

Spoiler

LHb3lJL.png

Kingdom Hearts: ☑️

Spoiler

4KuguEX.png

KkJudOC.png

LEGO:

Spoiler

NZ06Sz5.png

Pac-Man:

Spoiler

spacer.png

PopCap Games:

Spoiler

LQr6pZm.png

Ratchet & Clank:

Spoiler

O1MeeCS.png

Sly Cooper: ☑️

Spoiler

gX7IjAH.png

Sonic the Hedgehog:

Spoiler

KCLT91e.png

JfZsRj1.png

SoulCalibur: ☑️

Spoiler

xmZNXLe.png

Tekken:

Spoiler

l3MMLOo.png

Tomb Raider:

Spoiler

zJoBrx4.png

Uncharted:

Spoiler

7ex9JwK.png

Worms: ☑️

Spoiler

spBp4n1.png

Yakuza / Like a Dragon / Judgment

Spoiler

FD3Bxee.png

cf03vb2.png

Edit: Added images.

Edited by Treilio
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2023 at 2:51 AM, athanasios_osfp said:

I have all games and stacks from the Metal Gear and God of War Series.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'm also close to getting all trophies for the COD series (all stacks). I only miss the two trophies for completing COD Classic on the hard and veteran difficulty. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Bro...you should join Project Platinum: Metal Gear

• Like 1

almost done with my 4th final fantasy game.

crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion 58%

in de last chapter doing side missions all of them and then my 4th final fantasy game wil be then completed i unlocked almost everything in 1 playtrough only some trophies left and thats it.