Post your Trophy Hunting by Series updates

10 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Nice! Good job man. The series I recommend most are Final Fantasy, Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear Solid.

thanks i do final fantasy type-0hd now almost done 69% i do those series then  i have 2 fall guys game a old one and the new one i consider to fall guys also 

I don't know if anyone's here of a little series called the Dark Cloud series by Level-5, the guys who made Ni No Kuni? This was their first RPG series and I have the platinums for both Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2. If you want to get technical I do have plans for platinuming Rogue Galaxy, which was technically Dark Cloud 3 until they scrapped the name. :P

I did platinum Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII(the remastered version on PS4) but I don't plan on counting that as I have no desire to platinum any other Final Fantasy games(except for the spinoff World of Final Fantasy) as many of those games would make me rage(looking at you, FFX ?).

• Like 3

On 12-1-2023 at 9:35 PM, viech54 said:

Cleared the entire Dark Souls series.

Krehytn.png

https://psnprofiles.com/series/47-dark-souls/viech54

I was going to include Demon's Souls as well, but noticed I never did the PS5 version. It will happen someday. For now, https://psnprofiles.com/viech54?search=demon's (all PS3 stacks)

I did both Elden Ring stacks: https://psnprofiles.com/viech54?search=elden (PS4 and PS5)

Also, Bloodborne: https://psnprofiles.com/viech54?search=bloodborne

So there's only the PS5 Demon's Souls left (and maybe Sekiro, but that is quite different from the other SoulsBorneRing games, so not sure I'd include that)

I'm also working on the Ys series:

vRYrlms.png

https://psnprofiles.com/series/67-ys/viech54

I think I already bought all Ys VIII stacks, now I just need to complete them. I'm working on Ys VIII PS5 right now.

And then there's Final Fantasy:

https://i.imgur.com/yqU5Iry.png (link because it's a long list)

https://psnprofiles.com/series/25-final-fantasy/viech54

I'll make this year a Final Fantasy year once I'm done with the current Winter Backlog Challenge, so this list should change quite a bit over the year.

congrats with your games i have finished final fantasy type 0hd  i have finished my first game for winter backlog challenge aswell 

• Like 1

Great thread! Some impressive collections in here!

I used to have all God of War platinums on an old account but I don't have any complete series on this one yet. I want to get all the Soulsbourne games eventually. I only have Dark Souls and Sekiro done so far though. I also want to do all the mainline Resident Evil and Kingdom Hearts games.

I don't do stacks and tend not to bother with spinoffs either so I probably won't get far here but I'll follow along anyway.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 3:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

If you can find two 100%s in the series that have less than 100 achievers then you can cross reference those two lists and determine definitively how many people have all trophies in the series. 

https://www.(URL not allowed)/series/Dark-Souls/leaderboard
TrueTrophies has a series leaderboard + a developer leaderboards as well.

You can sync other people by adding them to your friend list.
Do what you said, but add the people to TrueTrophies to know the real stats.

NOTE: I am not sure when they show up on the leaderboards tho.
uUFHMoq.pngTYrP1k8.png

• Like 1

aand to add my series stuff.

1. Dick Wilde series

Its a VR ( Virtual Reality) series

I did 2 stacks of the 2nd game.

Planning on doing both stacks of the 1st one in the next 6 months.

PZQMfRe.png

2. The Jackbox Party Pack series

I had just finished Pack 4 EU, I do own most of the unique games, while I do plan on buying the stacks at some point.

yHmwKGi.pngAYJ3x5A.png80glBlN.png

I am doing other series like Batman Arkham,The Walking Dead, Naruto games,Jak and Daxter,Red Dead series,Trials + some other crap game series .
Will post the others if I make any significant completions.

• Like 1

Not sure how to post a picture in here im not so good with these kind of things lol anyway i Got all Metal Gear Solid games with stacks and OFC Metal Gear Survive. Even being the fastest achiever for Survive. Iw also got all Hitman games. Currently working on all Grand Theft Auto/ including stacks. And for Assassin's Creed i only miss Odessey for a complete serie aswell ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kumo_mick said:

I have all 19 Call of Duty games completed 100% I haven't had 1 beat me yet but some have come very close in the past. I don't stack them either.

bh187-friday-movie.gif 

Dude that's seriously impressive. Probably one of the most impressive feats I've ever seen on this site!

• Like 1

Dark Souls is the only series I've completely finished ?
dark-souls.png

Other than that, I consider Bioshock to be finished since I usually don't stack with older generations and don't do region stacks:

bioshock.png

I'm currently working on Monster Hunter Rise, which is my only missing Monster Hunter game that is still playable, and I'll complete Monster Hunter Sunbreak as soon as it gets released as well :D 

monster-hunter.png

Kingdom Hearts is almost done except for the KH3 DLC and the new rythm game I haven't started yet. The PS3 only trophy lists will probably stay unfinished :hmm:

kingdom-hearts.png

I'm not missing much for Elder Scrolls technically, but 100% in ESO might still take a while ? Skyrim VR and PS5 version are on my wishlist. I love Skyrim and will play the whole game again in VR and the Anniversary Edition someday!

elder-scrolls.png

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi
  • Like 2

I think that, if I ever get the means to do so(as if!), I would probably post here with one game. One game is a series? Yep.

LEGO Dimensions.

Of course, I would never be able to get to 1016 Gold Bricks because unfortunately, TT no longer supports their property, so the only chance to get some of the story and level packs is by Amazon at a HUGE mark-up or auction RNG. :(

Then again, I am probably going to have to accept the fact that if I want to play cool games, I will never be able to obtain 100% completion in them. The day I become skilled enough to defeat Yozora in Kingdom Hearts III is the day I become immortal. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a series I've got completion in long ago, the Mana series! A great action RPG series for anyone who is interested. ;)

It's not 100% Complete since Secret of Mana has stacks, but the Vita version is so f'ked up that it actually hardlocked my Vita thrice so I am never touching it again. ?

series1.png

Edited by Taruta13

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 8:05 AM, Taruta13 said:

I don't know if anyone's here of a little series called the Dark Cloud series by Level-5, the guys who made Ni No Kuni? This was their first RPG series and I have the platinums for both Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2. If you want to get technical I do have plans for platinuming Rogue Galaxy, which was technically Dark Cloud 3 until they scrapped the name. :P

I did platinum Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII(the remastered version on PS4) but I don't plan on counting that as I have no desire to platinum any other Final Fantasy games(except for the spinoff World of Final Fantasy) as many of those games would make me rage(looking at you, FFX ?).

SAME!! I think I could do all the FF plats, but I refuse to do FFX. I completed the game on PS2 and can't imagine doing it now. 

Not sure if I have imgur anymore to post a pic. Doesn't matter anyway I only care about Dragon Quest (can't play all of them because some of the are AS) and Tales of series (5/11 completed). I actually own all of the Tales of games, even Tales of Innocence. I would also love to buy Tales of Arise PS5 someday. I wouldn't mind playing the game again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if anyone peer pressures me, I might put the Wild ARMS series on this thread. I just platinumed both versions of the original Wild ARMS and they just released Wild ARMS 2. Considering that Wild ARMS 3 was on PS2 Classics with two other games I platinumed from that set(Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2), I might do it in the future. Of course, I cheated on the original since there is an exploit so I don't know...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! I did not know about the "series" feature on PSNP until now, and I've been using this site for a few years!

This is definitely exciting to track my progress. Most of my series are only partially completed, but I did discover one that's done! xD 

bEYal1g.png

• 2 weeks later...

Man!!! I've been on a mission of late going through my list to see how many games I've played in the past 14 years that have others in the series that I can complete. Fair to say its a lot, so I've dusted off the PS3 and been working my way through Prince of Persia since I already had Forgotten Sands done 13 years ago. Nostalgia is hitting hard especially on these HD Trilogy PS3 sets for PS2 games. I've got Metal Gear Solid & Tomb Raider coming up next. So I'm finding my Zen so I can cope with the janky controls that these old classics came with.

• 1 month later...