Trophy missing timestamp

bunshing

Hi people, I really have a problem, big time, and I hope to find an answer here since there are a lot of dispute around and many people know their things.

I just got trophies on driver San Francisco with missing timestamp today. And no, this isn’t a new ps3, it’s a fat one and I sign into my account more than one thousand times. 

I don’t know why, but everyday I open the ps3 the date and time is reset like it was new. When I sign in, the time is automatically adjusted. And tonight, well I decided to not sign in, to hide myself from helping people online (I helped more than 20 hours so just wanted to have a little alone time). And when I had few trophies left, well I decided to sign in and sync just so I know which trophies I have left.

well you guess the surprised I got when I saw I had trophies with no timestamp. Did it happen to anyone else?? Is there a way to fix it? 

I never thought I would had this problem since I KNOW it happens when you never sign in into the account. But it still did. If someone has an answer I would really like to know if there is a way ?

Edited by DaivRules
This is not a dispute

43 minutes ago, bunshing said:

Hi people, I really have a problem, big time, and I hope to find an answer here since there are a lot of dispute around and many people know their things.

I just got trophies on driver San Francisco with missing timestamp today. And no, this isn’t a new ps3, it’s a fat one and I sign into my account more than one thousand times. 

I don’t know why, but everyday I open the ps3 the date and time is reset like it was new. When I sign in, the time is automatically adjusted. And tonight, well I decided to not sign in, to hide myself from helping people online (I helped more than 20 hours so just wanted to have a little alone time). And when I had few trophies left, well I decided to sign in and sync just so I know which trophies I have left.

well you guess the surprised I got when I saw I had trophies with no timestamp. Did it happen to anyone else?? Is there a way to fix it? 

I never thought I would had this problem since I KNOW it happens when you never sign in into the account. But it still did. If someone has an answer I would really like to know if there is a way 1f614.png

Missing timestamps don't seem to be an issue as stated in THIS forum thread. If you're worried about being flagged for that game it seems to not be a thing or something to not worry about. If you have been reported, I imagine it will be cleared once CRT has reviewed it.

Edited by Twist-Mounted
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the PS3 battery. 

Now, unfortunately, I BELIEVE that the "missing timestamp" problem cannot be solved. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

After I log in, if I turn it off and turn it on again, the date is still registered. But the next day its reset, until I log in. Thanks for pointing out my real issue, that would explain why the time and date never stay..

9 minutes ago, Twist-Mounted said:

Missing timestamps don't seem to be an issue as stated in THIS forum thread. If you're worried about being flagged for that game it seems to not be a thing or something to not worry about.

I was speedruning the game, so the missing timestamp kinda erase the total time of speedrun. But it made me more worried for being flag, so now I can just hope it would be ok

• Like 1

good too know, because when my ps3 is completly turned off and then back on, i also have the date reset issue. But I heard of it before so i make sure when i play im signed into psn and change date and time per internet. so far all trophys since had timestamps. this goes so far that i even paused when i got thrown out of psn ntil i managed to sign back in.

2 hours ago, bunshing said:

But it made me more worried for being flag, so now I can just hope it would be ok

Having a missing timestamp in your situation would not result in a flag. 

Replace your battery or sign into PSN before earning any new trophies to alleviate any further missing timestamps. 

4 minutes ago, FeindlicheKrabbe said:

one day i read a post about someone who had accidentally overwritten his old timestamps with new ones somehow in a similar fashion so if that's true we could overwrite no timestamps with fake timestamps to make things look better if we know how this works

Timestamps can only be overwritten with an earlier one. Missing timestamp trophies actually have a hidden date of 1st Jan 1970, so they will only be overwritten with a date before that, which would not be legit.

• Like 1