Wing it challenge

sandra1957

54 minutes ago, LeavingGoodbye said:

I keep trying the bounce of people thing and I can never get it to work. 

Something I did notice is that when I bounce close to an object, let's say a street light, I think the game is using/registering the bounce as coming from that object even if the pedestrian does goes to the ground.... That could be why it's "glitched".

Maybe this could be the case for some people. Mine isn't even updating the Wing suit from cars. I'm considering a fast playthrough to get this done its only this and the 85 collectibles I need.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PLATnumb-- said:

Wing también me molesta. Fui cooperativo, pero después de obtener el trofeo, inmediatamente cargué un guardado anterior. Todos los demás desafíos funcionan, pero improvisar. Intenté cambiar las alas sin éxito. Para mí, el rebote y el traje de alas de los autos están atascados en 0. 

This happened to me too, in the frist game ps5 version, that the challenge to improvise, came to nothing. I had no saved data, so I had to make a new game, I only had the joker trophy and it is a bird for the second game, some joined my game and I never had to use the saved data

On 27/08/2022 at 4:39 PM, sandra1957 said:

I just realized that the counter didn't increase because powerpyx said that doing co-op will perma freeze challenges cause I did co-op sometime after my first mission 

I've started a new game just to do this challenge and I sure as hell hope it works this time around 'cause it's the one trophy I need for the platinum. 

On 15/09/2022 at 4:41 PM, LeavingGoodbye said:

For anyone interested, they released a patch yesterday. They didn't mention anything regarding challenges in the patch note but I did retry the Wing It challenge (stuck on the bounce myself) and it's still not registering. I did 7 bounce in 20 seconds and still wasn't able to achieve the challenge.

I tried the same exact thing after the patch and it didn't work for me at all, so I'm doing a new campaign for the damned challenge.

38 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

I've started a new game just to do this challenge and I sure as hell hope it works this time around 'cause it's the one trophy I need for the platinum. 

I tried the same exact thing after the patch and it didn't work for me at all, so I'm doing a new campaign for the damned challenge.

Same here. Does anybody know what level the all the wingsuit challenges unlock? I have an older save that I went back to but none of them were listed yet. I would hate to waste all that time for them not to work again!!! Hopefully this will get patched, I just need that one and the prankster one  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, upindat said:

Same here. Does anybody know what level the all the wingsuit challenges unlock? I have an older save that I went back to but none of them were listed yet. I would hate to waste all that time for them not to work again!!! Hopefully this will get patched, I just need that one and the prankster one  

All I know is you need to get to the 19th story mission to have the ability to bounce boost off people, so that's my main focus with my second playthrough currently.

3 hours ago, Lucibur said:

All I know is you need to get to the 19th story mission to have the ability to bounce boost off people, so that's my main focus with my second playthrough currently.

Dreading this. Can anyone confirm this is going to work?? Hate re doing those missions and it not work. 

18 hours ago, upindat said:

Dreading this. Can anyone confirm this is going to work?? Hate re doing those missions and it not work. 

The helicopter unlocked and I have access to the bounce boost now, so just got to see where it takes me from there.

On 9-9-2022 at 9:46 PM, Spork_the_BOAT said:

Maybe this could be the case for some people. Mine isn't even updating the Wing suit from cars. I'm considering a fast playthrough to get this done its only this and the 85 collectibles I need.

I have also the Wing suit from cars bug.

I'm loathing the idea to do a rush campaign, just for this trophy... ?

21 hours ago, Lucibur said:

I've just got the Bounce Boost off 6 people in 30 seconds out of the way. 

That's good news. I am going to hold our for a patch so I don't have to waste a bunch of time. Thank you for confirming this . I assume the launch wingsuit off of vehicles works as well?? 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2022 at 2:12 PM, upindat said:

That's good news. I am going to hold our for a patch so I don't have to waste a bunch of time. Thank you for confirming this . I assume the launch wingsuit off of vehicles works as well?? 

I don't blame you and it does, yes. That's what I did after the bounce boost off 6 people in 30 seconds. I just have the wingsuit for so much left towards the trophy and then I can have the platinum.

This is the last trophy I have to get before I have the platinum unlock, I need to do the "I Can See My House" challenges, I'm not looking forward to this. 
I honestly can't wait to be done with Saints Row for good when I'm done. 'Cause I won't come back to it for months. ?

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up for everyone getting frustrated by this (I am one of those). According to the Saints Row blog there will be a November patch that fixes "challenges" and other issues/bugs. Its probably best to chuck the game on the shelf and wait until the patch comes out later this month.

Before asked

1) No release date, just November

2) They did not SPECIFICALLY say the wing it challenge

3) Glitch can happen with no co-op, like in my case.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, Nameless600 said:

Just a heads up for everyone getting frustrated by this (I am one of those). According to the Saints Row blog there will be a November patch that fixes "challenges" and other issues/bugs. Its probably best to chuck the game on the shelf and wait until the patch comes out later this month.

Before asked

1) No release date, just November

2) They did not SPECIFICALLY say the wing it challenge

3) Glitch can happen with no co-op, like in my case.

Thank you for the update.  I am sure EVERYBODY is still playing this daily!!! ?

Anyone already tried the new patch? I had a couple of challenges not increasing, gonna test it soon. Hopefully everything works now!

Edit: It works! I wasn't able to complete the 6 bounces out of people before the patch and it worked first time today.

Edited by LeavingGoodbye

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 2:46 PM, LeavingGoodbye said:

Anyone already tried the new patch? I had a couple of challenges not increasing, gonna test it soon. Hopefully everything works now!

Edit: It works! I wasn't able to complete the 6 bounces out of people before the patch and it worked first time today.

I tried it last night and mine STILL NOT WORKING.  I had the bounce and wingsuit launch off of cars. Started doing the launch off cars and none of them counted. I am lost for what to do next?

42 minutes ago, upindat said:

I tried it last night and mine STILL NOT WORKING.  I had the bounce and wingsuit launch off of cars. Started doing the launch off cars and none of them counted. I am lost for what to do next1f621.png

Isnt it because of that glitch that blocks your challenges progress if you play in coop? If thats the case all you can do is start all over, though I dont know if the latest patched fixed it.

4 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Isnt it because of that glitch that blocks your challenges progress if you play in coop? If that's the case all you can do is start all over, though I don't know if the latest patched fixed it.

Never played co op. That was going to be my last trophy.  Sad to say no way in hell I am replaying this game for that trophy.