PS5 trophy list appeared on my profile?

Xugoshi

21 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Good thing I don't have any brothers. If I had a brother who added trophies to my account, I would destroy them.

Would you like to adopt me as your brother? I have few trophies I'd like to add to your account without your consent...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Man, come on. You know I'm kidding.

Not really...

W1UTwju.png

1 minute ago, Viscera1900 said:

Would you like to adopt me as your brother? I have few trophies I'd like to add to your account without your consent...

This is going a bit off the rails...

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Never heard about sarcasm? ;). Chill out, Bro :D.

You're the one mini-modding the thread based on my obvious joke post -- even replying to other users telling trying to insinuate that the thread should be closed.

I got the hint. You want to see the thread closed; fine. I'll stop responding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Good thing I don't have any brothers. If I had a brother who added trophies to my account, I would destroy them.

Destroy them with kindness?? Alright y'all, while it came as a shock at first I've had time to let it sink in, besides as I stated before it was a game I was gonna add eventually so we good! The online trophies look easy and it doesn't look like the online support will end anytime soon. As a completionist online trophies are the bane of our existence due to them potentially preventing us from 100%ing a game. Thanks for the quick replies! Y'all awsum!?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Yeah, is that weird?1f605.png

I wouldn't say it is weird (I personally don't/wouldn't share my account with anyone) but I'm guessing loads of people do for their own reasons, just don't be surprised when odd/random things happen (such as random trophies appearing) with it when you give other people complete unrestricted access to your account.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I wouldn't say it is weird (I personally don't/wouldn't share my account with anyone) but I'm guessing loads of people do for their own reasons, just don't be surprised when odd/random things happen (such as random trophies appearing) with it when you give other people complete unrestricted access to your account.

Bet! Lesson learned!

• 2 months later...