PS5 trophy list appeared on my profile?

Xugoshi

17 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Seems like it's happening to other people:

But dude, I didn't even download the game and it's on PS5 too which I don't even have (yet)! WTF IS GOING ON!!!?? Well, at least it's a game I was gonna get anyway, but, still, WTF BRO!!!??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

But dude, I didn't even download the game and it's on PS5 too which I don't even have (yet)! WTF IS GOING ON!!!?? Well, at least it's a game I was gonna get anyway, but, still, WTF BRO!!!??

Seems like poor developer design, but I don't know... bro.

• Like 1

Just now, Smashero said:

Did you ever share your acc. with brother / sister / cousin / friend etc. Someone (if not you) clearly played it on your acc. on PS5.

Yeah my brother but none of his other PS5 games got synched plus I asked him about it and he got it like back in may, and he didn't play recently either. Anybody have this happen before?

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

have you checked your purchase history?

Might want to make sure there's no shark cards on there or anything.

I checked and nope, this is crazy y'all!

2 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Yeah my brother but none of his other PS5 games got synched plus I asked him about it and he got it like back in may, and he didn't play recently either. Anybody have this happen before?

I checked and nope, this is crazy y'all!

Why did you leave this key detail out of your original post?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Why did you leave this key detail out of your original post?

Sorry! I wrote the post before talking to him! But it's weird because he was sure he was on his acc, and it was back in may, not recently!

4 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Sorry! I wrote the post before talking to him! But it's weird because he was sure he was on his acc, and it was back in may, not recently!

The PS5 can be very sporadic about when it decides to sync trophies. It's not like the PS4 that eventually instantly synced earned trophies.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

I completed once entire title without noticing, that I am playing on my alt. acc. :/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

That's what Thick James would say lol!

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Your brother used your account. Next stop, the Flagged Games Disputes forum 1f602.png

Bruh!?

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

Your brother was playing GTA Online using your account and popped 2 trophies. ?‍♂️

Yep, that seems to have been the case, and I was saving GTA 5 for a milestone damnit!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Good thing I don't have any brothers. If I had a brother who added trophies to my account, I would destroy them.

Uh oh!
XdKzIEl.png

I think it is time to close this one.

Edited by Smashero