rayman legends ps3 servers closure delayed to 1st october

x2-FoR-_u-MikoX

I actually gave up on this Platinum completely when the initial server closure was announced. It's nice that we get an extra month, really wasn't expecting that. If it was October 1st from jump, I wouldn't have thrown in the towel right away.

I'm still not sure if I can make it, but I'm gonna actually try now. Thanks for the tag, Martain.

• Like 1

Damn, wish they'd just set it to October in the first place. I'd given up on achieving the PS3 plat like a day after the announcement since I barely made any progress on Awesomeness 11 beforehand, but the extra month might've given me the time I needed had I known from the start. :(

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 2

Can this be warning to eveyone who wants to start ps4 version in the future?
At least start grind before they announce shutdown.

You all lost right to whine about PS4 Rayman Legends this very day. 

If you were trophy hunting 31st of August 2022 you knew you need time that you won't get when Ubisoft announces shutdown.

Game is 8 years old now if you didn't start it at this point you were never gonna. No excuses, please. Thank you.

See you in few years when i will redirect whole threads to this post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

I will only just aim for the platinum on the Vita version of the game as I haven’t even got the PS3 version of the game plus wouldn’t want to feel rushed.

Vita version is the hardest of them all. First of all, only 120-150 players play this game, so it's hard to get gold. Second of all, you have to get one diamond cup for a trophy. I think you should consider doing PS4 version, because it's the easiest and they won't shut it down for some time.

25 minutes ago, Shadow-30031989 said:

Vita version is the hardest of them all. First of all, only 120-150 players play this game, so it's hard to get gold. Second of all, you have to get one diamond cup for a trophy. I think you should consider doing PS4 version, because it's the easiest and they won't shut it down for some time.

Thanks for the advice, man. Maybe I will buy the game and go for the platinum on PS4 version instead at some point.

19 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

Thanks for the advice, man. Maybe I will buy the game and go for the platinum on PS4 version instead at some point.

If you have a ps plus extra subscription, you could also wait until mid September. The Ps4 version is supposedly one of the games being added to that service. Saves you some money (although thus game often appears in sales at a huge discount) plus more people playing would improve the odds of getting golds.