ps plus uk vs us

cryax

I dont know if its just me but in the U.S playstation plus members get more games,and sometimes better games than the uk customers. Also to finish my point I regularly check the ps plus website and I follow the countdown so that the day a new game come out I can download it, but the other night I stayed up to download it and It wasnt there. So I looked it up and found that the counter is for places in the U.S and that there is no counter for the U.K.

dont know if this affected anyone else but me im just wondering :D

Edited by cryax

Generally people say that the EU PS+ service gets better games but lately the US service has had some stellar games too. Personally I think they're about even but anyway you slice it PS+ is one of the best deals in gaming and we're lucky that Sony is this generous. If you ever think your PS+ month is bad look at the games Microsoft gives away for their "Games for Gold" program.

Parker

• Like 1

Generally people say that the EU PS+ service gets better games but lately the US service has had some stellar games too. Personally I think they're about even but anyway you slice it PS+ is one of the best deals in gaming and we're lucky that Sony is this generous. If you ever think your PS+ month is bad look at the games Microsoft gives away for their "Games for Gold" program.

Parker

yeah I do undertand what you mean, ive heard from people at school that xboxers get things like fable and dead island but I just think that there should be an EU countdown and not just a US one it would be helpful :D

Parker

Remember Me US

2227239-rememberme.jpg

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN PS VITA US

11_sfxtvita01.jpg

I dunno it sees to be a classic case of 'the grass may be greener on the other side', imo most of the time they are pretty similar some months I am like damn US got it pretty bad this month and some other month Im like I wish EU got that game this month.