Your Top 3 Anime

DaScorpio_

A top three is impossible but if I had to say a few I liked the first that come to mind at current would be.

• The iDOLM@STER
  • DATE A LIVE
  • Fate/Zero
  • Steins;Gate
  • Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
  • Shakugan no Shana
  • Kamisama no Memochou
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
  • Like 3

I've never watched anime.

What series is a must-see for a newcomer like me?

Honestly no one series is a must see for everyone, it would depend on what interests you most of all like if you want some grimdark medieval styled series I'd suggest watching Berserk as much as it doesn't interest me I know it fits that quite nicely so maybe say what you enjoy watching so that they can be used for comparison.

Honestly no one series is a must see for everyone, it would depend on what interests you most of all like if you want some grimdark medieval styled series I'd suggest watching Berserk as much as it doesn't interest me I know it fits that quite nicely so maybe say what you enjoy watching so that they can be used for comparison.

I enjoy watching women in tight skirts play tennis.

All jokes aside I'm not very keen on sci-fi but I am a huge Final Fantasy fan. Also I used to watch DBZ as a kid, I'm not sure if you can call that anime though.

1. Desert Punk

2. Akira (Even though it's a single film, I still like it better than some entire series.)

3. Samurai Champloo 

(This is my favorite moment from any anime ever!)

I enjoy watching women in tight skirts play tennis.

All jokes aside I'm not very keen on sci-fi but I am a huge Final Fantasy fan. Also I used to watch DBZ as a kid, I'm not sure if you can call that anime though.

You should try giving Akira a watch.

I don't watch anime that often, but this is my list:

Samurai Champloo (I think the mixture of martial arts and hip hop is brilliant.  I only wish that the series had more episodes.)

DBZ (This show got me involved in anime.  It's a shame that all of the recent games I've played weren't very good.)

Gundam Wing (What's not to like? Plus, I think Endless Waltz is an amazing movie.)

Edited by UnderpaidTurtle

• 3 weeks later...