New Update - Feb 21

Khriz134

-Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash 

-Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch 

-Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted 

-Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive 

-Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311 

-Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts, causing the players to feel that they died too quickly. 

-Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets 

-Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags 

-Fix for missing grass physics in terrain 

-Fix for an issue where the player camera would be positioned inside of the soldier when parachute spawning 

-Fix for a MAV exploit that let players reach various out-of-map locations

• Like 1

I wish they would fix the issue I have been having. Sometimes when I go into a mp all my stats and progress is erased. Somtimes it takes a couple matches for everything to come back or I have to close the game and restart it to get my progress back.

Than again it happened to me in Bf3 on ocassion.

Have they fixed the save-file corruption issues yet? Aghhh I wanna get this platinum, lol

I would say for the most part yes. I too wouldn't play the single player until this was resolved. The game could still crash on you during single player but, your progress is still saved. The biggest issue i have now is the dreaded sound loop bug where you cant here gun fire or footsteps,  only the end round music over and over. 

• Like 1

I really wish they would let us customize weapons in menu..not during just the actual rounds...one of the many mistakes BF4 made that will not be fixed... 

Battlelog. Soldier > LoadOut. It works in any browser, and the app works on most phones.

I wish they would fix the issue I have been having. Sometimes when I go into a mp all my stats and progress is erased. Somtimes it takes a couple matches for everything to come back or I have to close the game and restart it to get my progress back.

Battlelog. Soldier > Loadout > make any change > Save. Re-enter a server with correct load out's and stats. I usually just change knifes really quick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also F.Y.I. when you are actually in a server, if you are logged into Battlelog, at the bottom of the page is a Blue bar, and the last icon on the right will open the second screen function.

• Like 1

You joined a sever and everything got erased? I believe there are some servers they are like that. Happend to me in Bf3 once a while

Have they fixed the save-file corruption issues yet? Aghhh I wanna get this platinum, lol

You can just do it on one siting. I think the corrupt happens when saving bunch of times.

Were you in an unranked server?  Lately, the server browser has been placing people into unranked servers even though your filters say ranked.  It's becoming very annoying having to keep finding a ranked server.

Were you in an unranked server?  Lately, the server browser has been placing people into unranked servers even though your filters say ranked.  It's becoming very annoying having to keep finding a ranked server.

I't could of been because no ones rank was displayed in the match. I didn't realise there was unranked servers.