Unobtainable Gold Medals?

gernboes

So i got all but 3 gold medals so far. The ones im missing are:

• Best Player
  • Greatest distance shot
  • Most Objective Score

The first one I definitely should have got already, did anybody manage to get it, or is it bugged? The other two I'm not sure, if I should have got them already (Objective score I would say yes, but I can't say 100%) - anybody knows if those are obtainable?

Also, has anybody done the requirement for any of the other trophies with 0% without getting it so far? Do any of those seem bugged?

10 minutes ago, gernboes said:

• Best Player
  • Greatest distance shot
  • Most Objective Score

The first one I definitely should have got already, did anybody manage to get it, or is it bugged? The other two I'm not sure, if I should have got them already (Objective score I would say yes, but I can't say 100%) - anybody knows if those are obtainable?

Also, has anybody done the requirement for any of the other trophies with 0% without getting it so far? Do any of those seem bugged?

I haven’t managed to get it the best player when I should have got it too

On 9/16/2022 at 1:32 PM, gernboes said:

• Best Player
  • Greatest distance shot
  • Most Objective Score

Only Best Player is bugged, this medal doesn't exist at the moment.

Thus with a Kiss: Bugged or wrong description.

Luigi Cadorna:      Bugged or wrong description.

Sacro Egoismo:   Probably not bugged, but very, very grindy. I needed 25 to 30 hours for one class, and there are six classes.

Edit: They lowered the EXP needed for Level up in the latest Update, Sacro Egoismo is faster now.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ttplatti said:

best player is bugged

best group/squad 

both gold medals bugged as hell

fps on ps5 is lagging on 120hz modus drops to 20/30 fps

Shaken, Not Stirred

Thus With A Kiss

Farewell to Arms

Luigi Cadorna

are bugged

That's a real shame, in Tannenberg there were no problems with the trophies, there was even a partial autopop. Nothing auto pops here. I checked out the PS 4 version, it has better graphics than the PS 5 version, less lag and doesn't have that horrible tearing.

Trophy issues aside, Isonzo is a definite progression from Tannenberg. The matches feel like real battles and there is a lot of action. It's a fun game that I can recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2022 at 10:34 PM, servus99 said:

Also how is it compared to Verdun (which was mostly coop vs AI)?

It’s a good upgrade, different too. Deeper gameplay with a lot of verticality, plus it looks much better. 

With these games you need to play at release else they’ll be dead. In the evening there’s typically a 40/40 lobby, a 25/40 lobby, and a few 5/40 lobbies. On the weekend there’ll be an extra 40/40 lobby.  

On 03/11/2022 at 10:34 PM, servus99 said:

So how would you rate this platinum in terms of difficulty and time effort?

Can’t give a definitive answer but I’d estimate 40 hours and 6/10 difficulty if done in multiplayer. 

EDIT: Didn’t realise you needed to reach level 20 on each class, so it’s more like 60 hours. 

Edited by MrFudge