Found the physical Chinese version!

MaverickHunterX

Hi again.  Thought I’d give all my trophy hunting brethren a heads up.  

After a few years of searching, I found an eBay seller that had the SFV Chinese version (with its own set of trophies):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295186800311?epid=208018861&hash=item44ba811eb7:g:OCAAAOSwmxJiqoqx&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsMDDRTcqbjV4J0rp56GrrT15NwnIT5AK3UHByWgxRUl%2BPlJR34URrzZs0uYagaO%2FBwuug%2BdcWGiL6sXXKL%2F4Zd7ajFHX7%2B37DDzZ54KPH75crnXOk3S3Qw3MZ4dPaJa4%2Fl1pGvj339BdFDoHZ2F%2Fx%2BxPf5%2FADfXU%2B2LGh1Q1xkTQbou1XrDz10ibvp1YwGGWlxkvOy4jPNl%2FUnwETPSEet0M8GL8gr3aWhv1t7d9WzRJ|tkp%3ABk9SR8iHn-3oYA

Luckily, it looks like they have more than one copy up.  I was able to haggle the price a bit, so I’d recommend it.

A bit of warning though: one of the trophies in this version is glitched: the Critical Beauty (300 Critical Arts finishes) can be done in VS mode, but it has to be 1 full sitting without exiting the game (it took me 6+ hours at 100+ matches at 3 rounds each). There isn’t a way to flag a glitch trophy on this site, right?

Good luck and hope this helps.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MaverickHunterX said:

Hi again.  Thought I’d give all my trophy hunting brethren a heads up.  

After a few years of searching, I found an eBay seller that had the SFV Chinese version (with its own set of trophies):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295186800311?epid=208018861&hash=item44ba811eb7:g:OCAAAOSwmxJiqoqx&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsMDDRTcqbjV4J0rp56GrrT15NwnIT5AK3UHByWgxRUl%2BPlJR34URrzZs0uYagaO%2FBwuug%2BdcWGiL6sXXKL%2F4Zd7ajFHX7%2B37DDzZ54KPH75crnXOk3S3Qw3MZ4dPaJa4%2Fl1pGvj339BdFDoHZ2F%2Fx%2BxPf5%2FADfXU%2B2LGh1Q1xkTQbou1XrDz10ibvp1YwGGWlxkvOy4jPNl%2FUnwETPSEet0M8GL8gr3aWhv1t7d9WzRJ|tkp%3ABk9SR8iHn-3oYA

Luckily, it looks like they have more than one copy up.  I was able to haggle the price a bit, so I’d recommend it.

A bit of warning though: one of the trophies in this version is glitched: the Critical Beauty (300 Critical Arts finishes) can be done in VS mode, but it has to be 1 full sitting without exiting the game (it took me 6+ hours at 100+ matches at 3 rounds each). There isn’t a way to flag a glitch trophy on this site, right?

Good luck and hope this helps.

Unless a game has a Guide, your only option for warning people about glitches, is to create a thread about them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Geez... That price is a bit steep. I think it's cheaper to buy it digitally.

It's expensive, yes, but if you don't want to complicate things creating a CHN account, adding funds and all that, this is an easier way... For some people it's a headache to create accounts on another stores (myself included), especially the asian ones...

• 2 months later...

Looks legit and is definitely Chinese. I have no idea what Entry is, at a guess, it's just the base version and has no DLC, and not some "Champion Edition". Maybe someone else who has this version can confirm... I'd be careful just incase platinum needs DLC. Cos like if you need to do buy DLC from Chinese store that is gonna be a ballache...

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

Thanks all. It was $20 Australian sealed. 
I bought it. I google translated the cover of this one and one in the OP and found it’s the same “starter edition” in tiny writing.

@pavelbagirov he only had one copy I believe.

Hey @MaverickHunterX you mention the critical arts trophy is bugged. Does everything else save OK ? Story mode finishes etc …

Does the CA’s done in story save or is it reset to 0? 

Edited by JWill_55

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2023 at 4:01 PM, EdgeHosenkan said:

oh the game have physical copy with the trophy stack without plat so is not the regular version ? 

Not the regular version. Nothing will stack.

I can’t even tell if they’re multiple broken trophies atm. I read the critical art finishes is broken (has to be done in one run / can’t turn off PS or close the game). 

Trying to work out if EX finishes are counting as I’m sure I’ve got 300 and it’s still going (not done in one run / I’ve been turning off console). 

edit: I’ve completed it , to avoid anything going wrong I put my console into standby at the character Select menu. 

Edited by JWill_55
  • Like 1