Shame on Sony

ResiGamer_28

Might as well call it I've had a stroke. Because games like this will give me one. 

Thats if you can even call this shite a game. 

Can we get a new category for new trophy lists Husky. Because its getting hard to find the actual game lists, through the sheer amount of this shovel crap that gets a new list roughly every hour. Maybe categorize this stuff as the shovelware that is it?

Sparing you all my usual rant about garbage excuses for games bought by weird people for nothing but the trophy popping sounds, I gotta say this game is not really much of a new low in my eyes because it basically looks like My Name Is Mayo with a few more clicks required to complete it.

Seriously guys, I hate this crap as well but please contact Sony about this! I think they aren't fully aware how bad that crap is for their reputation or smaller indie studios. I have no idea if that actually changes things but direct your anger by adressing their support and not just this site.

11 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

My Name is Mayo has cleverly written lines, you need to switch game states that have various (actually well done) art modifications, it has much-MUCH more effort put into it than you'd think - much more than these stroke games.

So instead of clicking on a basic jar of mayo all the time you sometimes click on a jar of mayo with some cheap art added to it and you get some lines? So if stroke the cat demanded you to stroke a cat 500 times, then scritch the cat 500 times with the same button but its no longer a long hair cat but now a short hair cat that tells you a joke it stole from somewhere, you'd deem it a better game? The basic concept for both games is the same low effort shit and I think it is hilarious that some people actually act like one is noticeably better than the other when they have the exact same purpose in the end, selling trophy score to people who want to buy their way higher up the leaderboards.

Edited by Dauersack
  • Like 1

Just now, Dauersack said:

So instead of clicking on a basic jar of mayo all the time you sometimes click on a jar of mayo with some cheap art added to it? So if stroke the cat demanded you to stroke a cat 500 times, then scritch the cat 500 times with the same button but its no longer a long hair cat but now a short hair cat, you'd deem it a better game? The basic concepts for both games is the same low effort shit and I think it is hilarious that some people actually act like one is noticeably better than the other when they have the exact same purpose in the end, selling trophy score to people who want to buy their way higher up the leaderboards.

Just look up a walkthrough of Mayo 3 - there is plenty of content in it and not cheap art. I'm dead serious. It has various minigames in the last journey section. Not even the same category. Coming from an indie dev perspective - I could make a game like the cat one in a day, but I couldn't make Mayo 3 in three months.

• Like 2