PS5 Version

4 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Is it really? I have PS+ Essential version and I keep getting the PS5 trial when try to download the game. Man of Medan that is.

I had no issues getting the free upgrade after getting the free PS+ version. Do you not see a PS4/PS5 bundle version in the store?

2 hours ago, ZooBlazer said:

I had no issues getting the free upgrade after getting the free PS+ version. Do you not see a PS4/PS5 bundle version in the store?

Tried again through the console store and the PS5 version is 19,99€. If I select the free version I get the trial.

16 hours ago, JavaNext said:

Is it really? I have PS+ Essential version and I keep getting the PS5 trial when try to download the game. Man of Medan that is.

Ah maybe that's the issue, man of medan is in the extra tier as well. Maybe it's only working on the catalogue? I'm sure it'll be fixed soon 

• Like 1

just load a save from ps4 version and start at the end chapter. thats how i got it. but even on solo story im not seeing any bearings this version is definitly totally messed up. i dont see how they got platinum when everyone dieing ending doesnt work at all. was checking on ps4 version n after update my bearings are gone on there too. so are all my collectibles and pictures already platinumed on ps4 sp not a big deal but wierd.

Edited by ckleckner78

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 2:43 PM, lu-pro said:

How I can combine the trophy of the heart and head decisions? So many people of the platin trophy have as the date of the trophies the same time. I hope anyone can help me.

Those people likely auto-popped from the PS4 version; you can't get both of those in a single playthrough.

This version seems really unstable; a lot of the facial animations appear broken, the bearing screen is unusable to the point where I'm not sure what a bearing even is, the sound and subtitles keep dropping in and out... no trophy glitches yet, but I'd recommend people make backup saves manually in case something goes really wrong.