PS5 Version

1 hour ago, Mercenary09 said:

Both Man of Medan and Little Hope just had their PS5 versions release. The other ones already were on PS5.

I inserted the disc I have for Little Hope as it doesn't look like any free upgrade or even a $10 upgrade price.

EDIT: I checked for updates for Little Hope, as there was an update that I didn't know until now.  Although the free upgrade didn't show on the home screen of my PS5.  I went to the product page, then to the three dots, as it showed about a free upgrade there.  Although with Man of Medan, it showed the free upgrade as I checked for an update on that game.

Edited by Aanginator

1 hour ago, Aanginator said:

I inserted the disc I have for Little Hope as it doesn't look like any free upgrade or even a $10 upgrade price.

EDIT: I checked for updates for Little Hope, as there was an update that I didn't know until now.  Although the free upgrade didn't show on the home screen of my PS5.  I went to the product page, then to the three dots, as it showed about a free upgrade there.  Although with Man of Medan, it showed the free upgrade as I checked for an update on that game.

I think it's just slowly activating the various listings. The Curators Cut, for example, wasn't showing for me until about an hour ago - a few hours after the upgrade went live.

15 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

Can you upgrade the PS Plus version of the game? You couldn't with Resi 7 which was the last game I tried to upgrade.

No. Neither for this or Little Hope.

1 hour ago, Cleggworth said:

Let me guess, the PS5 version isn't available through the collection?

Why would it be? Not every game needs to be, or should be, rather.

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

No. Neither for this or Little Hope.

Why would it be? Not every game needs to be, or should be, rather.

I'd say the opposite, why would it not? Plenty of games on there have both versions. They aren't giving it away for free by putting it on there. They'd still get income from it unlike all the upgrades.  There's been enough reversals to make it buying it a non starter for me. Quite disappointed

• Like 1

There's no auto pop platinum, but I can confirm if you import your PS4 save and boot the last chapter you get the ending trophies. I don't know about the co-op one, collectibles and traits yet.

*Strangely enough I got the heads and hearts too at the same time booting my save.

Edit: all secrets and pictures are blocked even in a later save, so you will need at least one complete playthrough on curator's cut to get them.

Edited by willianmarques

If I just mostly need collectibles then I may be more interested in doing a platinum run. Cut scenes are super glitchy, at least when I loaded my movie night save. Lots of black or white screens with the dialogue. Luckily some of the trophies popped still but it was hard to tell what was going on sometimes.

2 hours ago, willianmarques said:

There's no auto pop platinum, but I can confirm if you import your PS4 save and boot the last chapter you get the ending trophies. I don't know about the co-op one, collectibles and traits yet.

*Strangely enough I got the heads and hearts too at the same time booting my save.

Edit: all secrets and pictures are blocked even in a later save, so you will need at least one complete playthrough on curator's cut to get them.

how can you import a PS4 save into a PS5 game?

Anyone know if the game supports cross-play? For example, playing the PS5 version online with someone with the PS4 version? Thanks.

EDIT:

I'll answer my own question since know one did, the game does support cross-play and you can get the Shared Story online trophy quick if you transferred your saves over to the PS5. You just need to invite the person you played with (on PS4) and watch the ending.

Edited by FallenRyan

So far I've seen, even if you have previous saves transferred over for the multiple endings, it'll default to everyone surviving and being stranded on the ship. Meaning you'll need to do new playthroughs for collectibles, traits, everyone dies and all Male/Female surviving. Co-op trophy can pop but will get the same ending.

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

This should become free for PS+ owners:

Good news ?

Edit : already available, not just Man of medan from the essential tier but also little hope from the collection thanks to extra/premium

Edited by Cleggworth

8 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

Good news 1f44d.png

Edit : already available, not just Man of medan from the essential tier but also little hope from the collection thanks to extra/premium

Is it really? I have PS+ Essential version and I keep getting the PS5 trial when try to download the game. Man of Medan that is.

• Like 2