Trophy Thoughts

MonkeyGibs

5 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I wonder if there is any missable expect the level 20 thingy.

Open all Chests and Read 250 Documents… well there is this starting „tutorial“ area with documents and at least 1 chest. Also a boss that I’ve missed. Is it possible to go back to this area? If not, that’s at least 3 more missable trophies here.

Also would like to know if the rest of the map is free explorable or do you advance at anytime and can’t go back (expect the already mentioned starting area)?

You can go back to the starting area once fast travel to previously visited conduits opens up after a certain point in the story.

There's NG+ as well so hopefully any potential missables can be obtained there thus avoiding "wasted" playthroughs. 

• Like 1

Alright, so after finally getting the Glory Ending, I have a few thoughts.

(1) Complete every side quest. Some have endings that require you to be careful. Here are some that come to mind - when giving out the supplies in the outskirts, tell the thug from black street that Andreas isn't dead and tell the hunter he is dead. At the garden party (make a save first) you want all the nobles to not fund Ethrus. You'll get a message if you did this right. Now, in Phalan Academy, you'll find two smiths - one called e-18 and the other with a broken tool. When you find the item, tell e-18 about the other smith needing it, go back and give it to him before fighting the area boss (the centurion). You'll get an accessory from the depressed smith and another from e-18. When traveling through the sewers, do the cult sidequest first. Don't leave until you gather all the evidence. You'll know if you did it right if you talk to Minerva and she comments on the evidence you've gathered.

(2) I don't know if this is necessary, but after getting the four keys in the outskirts, go back and talk to the centurion outside the hunting camp. He'll ask if you forgive him, you'll automatically say yes and you'll hear a trumpet fanfare.

(3) In the final area, talk about Eumen's ideals (the second option). He'll leave and you'll hear a quest completed sound.

(4) Do Bion's sidequest - collect all dog tags.

(5) Do the other woman's sidequest involving her brother (you might have to talk to Quintus to get it started) - you can only do this after going through the plaza.

(6) Get the starite from Pit Village (which you get from helping Shayn and Garrison) - you can do this after beating Glimmering Depths and Styx Prison.

(7) Have the phyisikos in Glimmering Depths pledge to work with Minerva

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that come to mind.

• Like 1

For Treasure Raider:

In the area where you find the blacksmith's tools (in the bazaar), there is a narrow staircase that goes above the room where you find them. If you look outside, you'll see a red tarp. Jump over to it and look down. There's a hidden treasure chest.

If anyone wants to add hidden/difficult to find chests, feel free to do so.

Edited by Shemhazat

I progress to the prison while keeping at lv19. A thought came up to mind is that this game is not for trophy-hunter friendly. It is not about being grindy or difficult, but about the huge amount of scattered information and collectables. Dark Souls trophy lists are far less complicated and the requirements are actually easier. City-like maps may not be ideal for souls-like quests and scattered information.

A suggestion for not-so-hardcore trophy hunters is that maybe just get the lv20 trophy with an easy playthrough without caring anything else, and close the game or do 2nd playthrough for another ending. Consistently caring about trophies particularly harms the game experience. The game is decent, not difficult, and worth playing, while the trophies are nightmare.

• Like 1

Okay, having just earned the platinum, I can say there are 112 chests in the game.

Some more hidden chests:

(1) Under the dock at the Hunter Camp.

(2) In Styx near the warden's office, there's a short ledge with a rope leading to the top. You can jump down onto another ledge (have full health) and a chest.

(3) Near the Hollow Conduit, there are two chests - one visible and one behind a breakable wall.

Edited by Shemhazat
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finished my 1st play-thru on the ps4 version.

couple things, my M For Mystic, Defeat All Teumess trophy bug on me, dont know why. so i am doing a second play-thru

When thru all the 23 animals before finishing the game and i only got register for 22, so keep an eye out for it.

videos for M for mystic

you can do all the trophies in one play-thru if you keep in mind doing some specific side-quests and decisions for the 2 different endings and save scum before the beginning of trinity events. i didn't know this beforehand i am going to do a second play-thru for the other ending

good video for explanation of the 2 endings

Edited by GrumpyFelo

• 8 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 3:22 AM, Teh_Zombz said:

so is anything actually missable apart from the endings? i've done a quick level 20 only playthrough and now i'm going for everything else but i'm wondering if i need guides up incase i miss something by choosing the wrong dialogue or something

I'd say that most of the things tied to subquests with characters. Bion's dogtags, Otto's clues researchs, Seryne quests, getting all songs for Marissa (since some of them are attached to characters' subquests). Idk about documents or chests. Lots of documents are related to subquests, and there is a mimic and a chest that is in an area that only open during a subquest too (Narkis one).

Edited by Galserik

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2023 at 6:41 PM, VegaTheGreat said:

Very late reply but could someone answer the following questions?

How difficult is the platinum for this game out of 10?

Time to Platinum: How many Hours?

How long is a full 100% run without Limit Break challenge?

How long is a MaxLV20 Limit run?

1) so the game has difficulty options: what are basically Easy, Normal, and Hard. it plays like a soulslike in every way, and on Easy it really doesn't pose much of a challenge as long as you know how to roll. I'm 23 hours in right now and doing a cleanup during Endgame on NG

EDIT: out of 10, maybe a 3. it's a lot like Jedi Fallen Order where it is a soulslike, but it has difficulty options

2a) if you follow the Steam guide (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2977053936) and plan out your route, it is possible (i believe) to get this done in one run, via save scumming. In order to do this, you'll need to get both endings in one run. The difference between the ending parameters are that you have either <8 out of 10 side quests (basically) done, or >=8 out of 10. Whether you have 8 or more will give you the "best" ending, and the way you can check your progress on this invisible tracker is via Minerva's desk at your home base, where you can see silver coins in the left corner of the war table closest to you. it's hard to describe exactly, but the guide tells you where these are. by save scumming here, you can get both endings. But again, check the guide for the exact details as there is a specific thing to do or not do. Important to note, as well: there are like 3 "point of no return" messages that pop up. The first one is the most important one. Do EVERYTHING you can when this one pops up. I pushed my luck and thought I could go back after the end of the game to clean up. While I'm cleaning up chests and collectibles successfully, I now need another playthrough for the other ending, and side quests

2b) Bouncing off of that, you'll also need to cap your level at 19 by getting the Amulet somebody mentioned (this is news to me, good to know) and finishing the run that way

3) a singular run in which you get all side quests done (at least 8 of them), 250 documents, all Tuemess, all Mimics/Chests, all Echoes, upgrade 4 enchantments, craft 20 trinkets, max 3 weapons, and other miscellaneous things will probably take you right around 25 hours. I played on Normal and died needlessly. so on Easy, you can definitely get a 100% run in less than 25, especially with a guide which I wasn't using at the time. I need a 2nd playthrough as i locked myself out of a few things, namely some sidequests and getting all the Songs

4) a <20 level speedrun could probably be done in 10 hours if you beeline your route and focus on the "bear necessities," if you don't get this done using the Amulet during NG1

I'm still doing this myself and plan to finish it after lies of p, I can update this as needed, if it would be helpful

Edited by TheBlaskar
difficulty rating out of 10
  • Like 1

Some of the stuff for the golden ending was a little cryptic, I felt, but I used a 100% walkthrough for the Steam version and it worked out all right. Other than that most trophies were simple enough. Dagger/Staff made the combat pretty easy.

• 2 weeks later...

okay so yeah you can do this in 1 playthrough with save scumming to get both endings in one go. it's going to take some planning, though, as some of the 10 Glory-ending prerequisites are trophy related and some are not. So, choosing which to NOT do will require some thinking ahead. I had three files open, a google Sheet of all the collectible documents with checkboxes to keep track of them all, a word doc of all of the chests where i just delete the ones I open, and a word doc of all the missions/trophy requirements from steam, also just deleting them as I completed them all. bouncing back and forth between these was kind of a bitch but it allowed me to get it all done. 

I also made the mistake of assuming my level reset in NG+ but that wasn't the case, so I needed a 3rd playthrough to just get the level 20 trophy. That was the mistake. I speedran through it without upgrading jack shit or leveling up past lvl 17 and the difficulty spike near the end was honestly absurd. Getting the level 20 trophy on the same playthrough where you're upgrading everything and opening every chest is the way to go, for sure. my DPS was next to nothing. the final boss took 12 minutes of just chipping away at his health and dodging constantly. not a great experience. but, the good news is that you can do a sub-20 speedrun in about 5 hours

• Like 1