Trophy Thoughts

MonkeyGibs

Hey, I know it's probably way too soon to ask seen as though only pre orders have 3 days early access but looking at the list the following trophy seems confusing - as though it wants you to complete the game without surpassing level 20? Either that or it's a localization error maybe?

Limit-breaking

Complete A Round of Game With Level 20 or Lower

3 hours ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Hey, I know it's probably way too soon to ask seen as though only pre orders have 3 days early access but looking at the list the following trophy seems confusing - as though it wants you to complete the game without surpassing level 20? Either that or it's a localization error maybe?

Limit-breaking

Complete A Round of Game With Level 20 or Lower

There is an item ingame that prevents you from gaining exp.

Eye of the Abyss Amulet.

Didn't even notice that I got that item. But it is somewhere in the Blackstreet area, first mission from the wartable.

I am only starting the second mission but I am at level 10. So could be difficult finishing the game below 20. But you can change difficulty. ( thought there isnt a difficulty related trophy).

And beware, fighting bosses could level your character multiple levels.

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

There is an item ingame that prevents you from gaining exp.

Eye of the Abyss Amulet.

Didn't even notice that I got that item. But it is somewhere in the Blackstreet area, first mission from the wartable.

I am only starting the second mission but I am at level 10. So could be difficult finishing the game below 20. But you can change difficulty. ( thought there isnt a difficulty related trophy).

And beware, fighting bosses could level your character multiple levels.

Thanks! So essentially you could get to level 19 then equip the Eye of the Abyss Amulet and continue on, finish the game and the trophy should pop. Thanks again for the info!

Pretty fun game so far but the enemies and I believe NPCs do that weird 30 FPS or lower "shimmer" at way too close a distance even on Series X (imagine it's the same on PS5). The main game runs at 60 FPS with no option for performance or quality but that shimmer is very immersion breaking. 

As for the under level 20 trophy, I don't particularly care for it either and would have rather have to beat the game on the hardest difficulty. However, it should be very doable as you can make manual saves. Make a hard save at level 19, continue on with the game leveling as you please and then reload that level 19 save later while turning the difficulty to easy and rushing the story with the trinket that disallows XP gain equipped.

Edited by Killbomb
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, stamate_26 said:

Has anyone got problem with Minerva. At some point she just vanished from the shelter. Hope she come back after certain main mission.

She disappears when going to the Arges plaza and doing that main quest. You have to progress and do the trials with her at primavera boulevard. After the trials, she should be back at the shelter 

My biggest problem with the game so far is that the journal is so vague and not really helping.
I probably have side quest open I already forgot about or for the love of god have no idea how to proceed.

A map would also be nice because I'm just not able to remember all locations, their names and how to get there.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

My biggest problem with the game so far is that the journal is so vague and not really helping.
I probably have side quest open I already forgot about or for the love of god have no idea how to proceed.

A map would also be nice because I'm just not able to remember all locations, their names and how to get there.

Yeah, I haven't really had too much trouble getting around yet but this is definitely a game where you're going to be completely lost if you don't play for a while. I'm hoping fast travel between conduits gets unlocked at some point since an NPC pretty strongly hinted at it. 

I wonder if there is any missable expect the level 20 thingy.

Open all Chests and Read 250 Documents… well there is this starting „tutorial“ area with documents and at least 1 chest. Also a boss that I’ve missed. Is it possible to go back to this area? If not, that’s at least 3 more missable trophies here.

Also would like to know if the rest of the map is free explorable or do you advance at anytime and can’t go back (expect the already mentioned starting area)?

Already bought the game, but I guess we have to wait for a complete trophy guide before starting. It seems that the road to platinum trophy would need very careful planning and complete exploration, otherwise we would waste a playthrough...

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

I wonder if there is any missable expect the level 20 thingy.

Open all Chests and Read 250 Documents… well there is this starting „tutorial“ area with documents and at least 1 chest. Also a boss that I’ve missed. Is it possible to go back to this area? If not, that’s at least 3 more missable trophies here.

Also would like to know if the rest of the map is free explorable or do you advance at anytime and can’t go back (expect the already mentioned starting area)?

3 hours ago, R_vNistelrooy said:

Already bought the game, but I guess we have to wait for a complete trophy guide before starting. It seems that the road to platinum trophy would need very careful planning and complete exploration, otherwise we would waste a playthrough...

You could at least learn the game and do the level 20 trophy. I saw someone finishing this game while going for this trophy in under 4 hours. 
Not much waste of a time.

• Like 1