100% still obtainable?

1 hour ago, MikTrophies said:

no after the update its Will my plat run is over because this idiot update it freezing on loading screen on movie night mode

This. Other game modes don't seem to have any major issues, but Movie Night in particular freezes up on loading screens. Had to cut my test run (and legit playthrough) short because I couldn't even access act II. Either wait for a bug fix or try to revert to a previous version with the method mentioned in this thread.

Still haven't gotten around to trying it, though 

So I just finished the shared story. Only one breaking scene found. In the ballroom when you try to go outside the lobby crashes. 

Now gonna try the last few collectibles. I'll keep you updated if it's still obtainable or not. 

Edit: Got the platinum now. So all collectibles are still doable. Only Secret #47 will freeze if you play on CC. But that can also be obtained in TC or Shared Story.

I haven't tested the Movie Night Mode after the update, so can not confirm any problems there.

Edited by Gnillisch
  • Like 1

Hey.

For me is not obtainable.

Always stucks on loading screen on The Storm in movie night mode.

Curator or Theatrical mode. Tried chapter select, continue  new game 2 times but nothing.

Gonna wait for the update but if anyone has a workaround that would be great.

Edited by T-JP100

9 hours ago, Gnillisch said:

So I just finished the shared story. Only one breaking scene found. In the ballroom when you try to go outside the lobby crashes. 

Now gonna try the last few collectibles. I'll keep you updated if it's still obtainable or not. 

Edit: Got the platinum now. So all collectibles are still doable. Only Secret #47 will freeze if you play on CC. But that can also be obtained in TC or Shared Story.

I haven't tested the Movie Night Mode after the update, so can not confirm any problems there.

Thank you for confirming, I couldn't get the same secret on my CC run.

Guess I will do another fresh run on TC to clean up my collectibles before the devs screw me again with next update.

On 03/10/2022 at 7:28 AM, T-JP100 said:

If it helps anyone playing the game on update 1.18, you can unistall the game and don't update it. Played on 1.00 and got the movie night trophy.

thank you, just got my platinum with version 1.00 as well. couldn't wait for another patch.

8 hours ago, ARIXANDRE said:

Yeah, I'm also stuck at a loading screen at The Storm chapter. 

I reached out to Supermassive on Twitter and they said we should go to Bandai Namcos customer support to report anything. 

? Hoping they listen, only need this for the plat and movie night mode is impassable on digital right now 

Edited by Guttersnipe140
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Are these issues present only on an updated PS4 version or are they affecting the PS5 version as well?

I've been stuck on The Storm, in Movie Night mode. I've been playing the PS4 version, both on a PS4 and a PS5. 

On both consoles, it goes into a perpetual loading screen. Reloading doesn't fix it. 

Apparently it happens every time an act ends and was first reported with the recent PS5 update. 

I will report the bug and hope for a patch, or just leave it at 94% completion. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you are in a mid collectibles run do not update the game as your collectibles progress may get deleted.  Trying to load a save from an old game will reset progress back to beginning.  This is probably due to some new scenes added at the end.  Also secret 47 in the ritual chapter will freeze the game.  Deleting game and reverting back to 1.00 will also delete your collectible progress.  Hope this is fixed.  As of now I refuse to buy another of their products with stuff like this happening.  Take this as a warning if your planning this game soon.

• 1 month later...

I’ve been going back and forth between the disc version and the digital version on ps4 and I’m almost to the end of my platinum journey. All I need is the Olson chapter to unlock but everything I try that guides recommend do not work. I cannot get Olson to kill Alex which reportedly is a key to unlocking that chapter for my last two collectibles, secret 36 and gold frame picture. If someone can give me some pointers on how to finish this game, I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance. 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, NiNothing said:

I’ve been going back and forth between the disc version and the digital version on ps4 and I’m almost to the end of my platinum journey. All I need is the Olson chapter to unlock but everything I try that guides recommend do not work. I cannot get Olson to kill Alex which reportedly is a key to unlocking that chapter for my last two collectibles, secret 36 and gold frame picture. If someone can give me some pointers on how to finish this game, I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance. 

Olson doesn't have to kill Alex to get that chapter, here's how I did it (on my all-head playthrough)

- Conrad escaped on the speedboat

- Everyone else stayed alive until Distress Signal

- Alex went down the hole, Fliss went with him

- I ended up playing the Olson chapter as Brad and got the collectibles that way

It seems like the choice of last chapter mostly depends on your character's relationships with each other up until that point. If Brad and Alex have a high relationship, you don't get the option of sending Alex down. If you really want to kill Alex, I think you have to fail specific QTEs while Olson is chasing him and Julia before Distress Signal.

• 4 months later...