Project Rebirth DLC

xIRockyRock

Just spotted 3 new trophies on PSN. 
It’s kind of a Roguelike Game mode where you fight through different floors progressively getting harder.

DLC Rebirth Project

:bronze: The Beginning - Conquer the 10th floor.

:bronze: The End - Conquer the 30th floor.

:bronze: Successful Operation - Get a new best record

Wonder why this isn’t synced to PSNP already?!

Also on PSN every trophy is 0,00%.

You can download the DLC but I haven’t found a way to start it. Could be the reason it’s still 0,00%.

10 hours ago, Bodgrid said:

To start the DLC there is an option on the main menu that will take you to it. It's kinda challenging but nothing too crazy. IMO like a 3/4 difficulty. 

Yes. I saw in a YouTube video how the started the DLC (on PC), but my button for this DLC isn’t there.

Think we have to wait for a patch.

6 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yes. I saw in a YouTube video how the started the DLC (on PC), but my button for this DLC isn’t there.

Think we have to wait for a patch.

Is this DLC a patch or is it something you get from the PS Store? I ask because DLCs are region locked most of the time so both the game and DLC must come from the same country in order for them to work.

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Is this DLC a patch or is it something you get from the PS Store? I ask because DLCs are region locked most of the time so both the game and DLC must come from the same country in order for them to work.

Its free and not even a separate download but you have to use the PS Store to add it to your library.

Not sure about a region lock but I'm in Australia and have been able to play the dlc since Friday (September 30th) as of the number of floors there are a total of 30. Honestly unless it takes you an hour and forty minutes then you'll get both trophies at once. As for strategies,  I would focus on the katana blade as that is the best against all three bosses, also try and increase blade durability and biological enemy damage. Only do a few fights each floor and once you get a decent build, just get to the bosses as fast as possible. My run time was only 40 minutes in the end. 

6 hours ago, Bodgrid said:

Not sure about a region lock but I'm in Australia and have been able to play the dlc since Friday (September 30th) as of the number of floors there are a total of 30. Honestly unless it takes you an hour and forty minutes then you'll get both trophies at once. As for strategies,  I would focus on the katana blade as that is the best against all three bosses, also try and increase blade durability and biological enemy damage. Only do a few fights each floor and once you get a decent build, just get to the bosses as fast as possible. My run time was only 40 minutes in the end. 

The katana blade even works on Zero (the last boss)? I am looking to end him quickly before he starts firing off the lasers that rotate around.

4 hours ago, DemonslayerRyuu said:

The katana blade even works on Zero (the last boss)? I am looking to end him quickly before he starts firing off the lasers that rotate around.

Yea the katana works on Zero. You'll never do that much damage thay he won't do that move, unfortunately it's unavoidable. My strategy was to just run away when he did that and wait. It's really not hard to avoid

2 hours ago, Bodgrid said:

Yea the katana works on Zero. You'll never do that much damage thay he won't do that move, unfortunately it's unavoidable. My strategy was to just run away when he did that and wait. It's really not hard to avoid

Yeah, I just conquered the 30th and I pretty much did that. Zero is pretty much a joke once you learn his move patterns. I ran out of katana near the end. So I used the Lightning Katana which works just as great, especially if you do the break blade attack. And if you strengthen that too.

Thanks for the tip 

Edited by DemonslayerRyuu
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I can't even get past floor 5...

This is probably the worst dlc I've played all year.

It's just feels so unbalanced and not fun. The game refuses to let you heal too it seems.

My advice would be too just fight a wave or 2 per floor, then try and get upgrades to your defence and damage (mainly against humanoids) and If you get lucky and find any form of increase weapon durability then do that. Will help with the bosses. As I mentioned in previous post, try and get upgrades for the katana and the lighting blade, they are both good weapons. 

Use the claymore against large enemies. 

Also dodge a lot. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bodgrid said:

My advice would be too just fight a wave or 2 per floor, then try and get upgrades to your defence and damage (mainly against humanoids) and If you get lucky and find any form of increase weapon durability then do that. Will help with the bosses. As I mentioned in previous post, try and get upgrades for the katana and the lighting blade, they are both good weapons. 

Use the claymore against large enemies. 

Also dodge a lot. 

My biggest issues is how spammy and stunlocky the enemies are, those rooms with multiple drill guys is the fucking worst. You get touched and you're basically already dead. I highly doubt I'll try it again it's just not fun.

• 2 months later...
On 2022-10-02 at 9:30 AM, xIRockyRock said:

Its free and not even a separate download but you have to use the PS Store to add it to your library.

I started playing the Japanese copy, so does that mean I have to create a separate user with access to a Japanese PSN account and download it to my console that way (assuming I can access it from my EU account, like how it is on PS3)?

10 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

I started playing the Japanese copy, so does that mean I have to create a separate user with access to a Japanese PSN account and download it to my console that way (assuming I can access it from my EU account, like how it is on PS3)?

I actually don’t know because I never leave my region, but I guess. It’s downloaded by default with the newest patch but you can’t access until you bought the free expansion from the store.

• 3 months later...