Goodbye Overwatch 1

Bayometric

I played this game on PC exclusively both casual and competitive (highest I got to was Masters). It's one of the best online gaming experiences I've had. Even though ranked was filled with a bit of toxicity, I think that's with most online competitive games. I stopped playing around the time Moira was released so I missed the whole Brigette/GOATS controversy. Maybe if the trophy lists merge and OW2 gets good reviews, I might go back to it on console and see how it is

How will this "merged trophy list" thing work? who has the OW platinum, will automatically have the Ow2 platinum? wtf.

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to play this game, but I know its huge influence and all the memes from 2016 onwards. I remember when Uncharted 4 lost the GOTY lol.

Overwatch gave me a lot and had a big impact on me. It took the world by storm, in a good way and I always see this universe as a celebration of all the world's cultures. For me it has a similar feel to big sports event like the Olympics. A place where we all come together, for peace, positivity and hope. That's something I always cherish.

See you on the next journey. ?

• Like 3