Autopop discussion

So I just realized this week that I had never upgraded to the PS5 version of the game.  I won a match and 6 or 7 trophies, related to wins, auto-popped.  It's annoying to get the character trophies again as a lot require 4 kills with an ultimate which is obviously more difficult with 5 enemies as opposed to 6.  Anyhow, gonna try to get what I can.  I'm glad I at least have my sprays showing I'd earned Rapid Discord and The Floor is Lava from the PS4 version. 

So I recently installed Overwatch 2 on PS5 and I was enjoying it that much I installed it on my PC in work using my battle.net login and play during my lunches too...

But it seems there's some issues with trophies. For example I got to tier 10 in work the other way, logged in at home, expected it to autopop, and it didn't pop until I finished a game.

Now I've just unlocked Blackjack (Earn 21 endorsements) and Undying (Get a 20 player kill streak in Quick or Competitive Play) in work, are these going to unlock when I get home? Or have I effectively just locked myself out of ever earning these on PS5? Cause if so this game is getting deleted.

On 19/01/2023 at 1:03 PM, mgmckenny said:

So I recently installed Overwatch 2 on PS5 and I was enjoying it that much I installed it on my PC in work using my battle.net login and play during my lunches too...

But it seems there's some issues with trophies. For example I got to tier 10 in work the other way, logged in at home, expected it to autopop, and it didn't pop until I finished a game.

Now I've just unlocked Blackjack (Earn 21 endorsements) and Undying (Get a 20 player kill streak in Quick or Competitive Play) in work, are these going to unlock when I get home? Or have I effectively just locked myself out of ever earning these on PS5? Cause if so this game is getting deleted.

Just to update, Blackjack unlocked when I earned another endorsement on console. Same with the tiers then, once you play a game and the console recognises you have over 10 levels, it pops. But undying didn't unlock.

So character related trophies have to be done on the console you want the trophy on. Pretty annoying from Blizzard when the likes of Bungie get this spot on.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, ferrettmerrett9 said:

Hello!

I have the platinum on ps4 and I am wondering if I load the ps5 version if it will auto pop the trophies or not?

You can always check here first for games that aren’t brand new:

When i played this game 9 months ago it didnt auto pop most of the trophies so i just played it normally and deleted it after 2 months or so having gotten to 49 earned trophies and today abouth 17 hours ago i had downloaded it back and started it again to go for it again it did auto pop platinum and 26 other trophies for me kinda wanted to do it legit again but then again it does autopop trophies at the moment atleast or i just was unlucky first time

• 4 weeks later...