Yokai Trophy solution

papanikolaou

9 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Jesus with these “solutions”

I got it without doing any of what u posted

the trophy is buggy 

I spent 7 days trying to get it with no result.After i used this method it worked like a charm.If you were lucky enough to get it the normal way congratulations but there are many people who didn't so think about it.

Edited by papanikolaou
Correction

Just now, papanikolaou said:

I spent 7 days trying to get it with no result.After i used this method it worked like a charm.If you were lucky enough to get it the normal way congratulations but there are many people who didn't so think about it.

I’m not disagreeing with u

I’m simply saying that what worked for u isn’t a sure fire solution for someone else 

the stat tracking is borked so that’s why it doesn’t work consistently and it pops differently for everyone 

1 minute ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

I’m not disagreeing with u

I’m simply saying that what worked for u isn’t a sure fire solution for someone else 

the stat tracking is borked so that’s why it doesn’t work consistently and it pops differently for everyone 

4 accounts in total got it that way thats why i posted here :D I hope more people can get it this way. Of course Blizzard need to fix the game in general.

18 hours ago, papanikolaou said:

After playing Kiriko for 7 days i finally managed to get Yokai trophy. All you have to do is to select Kiriko mid game not from the start, then just do 5 criticals and 1500 healing. Worked for me and 3 other people so far :)

I was able to get it that way as well, a friend told me about it, and in the first try I've got it. 

Did the same thing with Junker Queen and got the Adrenaline Junkie one.

And I didn't do it midgame, I picked a random hero, waited for the match to start, walked out of the waiting room, used a ability, died (jumped of a cliff) then picked her and proceed to do it. 

Edited by rodhenry8
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 7:03 AM, rodhenry8 said:

I was able to get it that way as well, a friend told me about it, and in the first try I've got it. 

Did the same thing with Junker Queen and got the Adrenaline Junkie one.

And I didn't do it midgame, I picked a random hero, waited for the match to start, walked out of the waiting room, used a ability, died (jumped of a cliff) then picked her and proceed to do it. 

Add me to the list for this working. I did the same, picked tracer, flew off the map right away and then switch right to junker queen and was able to get it done.