Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

This game Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends is hidden on my PSNProfiles profile but on PS4 it is not hidden. I made the guidelines from here on the portal, but even winning a new trophy it remains hidden.

Please, help me.

Edited by DaivRules

4 hours ago, jorgemakenzzi said:

This game Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends is hidden on my PSNProfiles profile but on PS4 it is not hidden. I made the guidelines from here on the portal, but even winning a new trophy it remains hidden.

Please, help me.

On your PS4, looks for the game in the PS3 and Vita Hidden Games section to see if it’s listed there and showing hidden. Some PS4 games show in the PS3 section too. 

As of right now I have 2 trophies earned in Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019), the thing is it doesn't show up in my profile on this site or for my firend's.

When you look at my games from another profile it says i've played but it doesn't show the trophies earned.

As for my list in PSNProfiles, is marks with the blue H and says that I have 2 hidden trophies.

I've checked and I don´t have any hidden games and the privacy settings says that everyone can look at my trophies and games, I don´t have any problem with any other game except for this one.

I think I used to hide Warzone from my library but I unhide It not log ago.

I tried with all the steps given at the start of the thread and it did't fix it. 

I will appreciate any help

EDIT: SOLVED!.

I checked hidden games on PS5 and PS3 and was unhidden. but I checked on a PS4 and it was checked. so I unchecked and earn a trophy and now it shows on my list no problem

Edited by Necrown_69
Problem Solved
  • Like 1

On 15/03/2022 at 5:20 AM, DaivRules said:

On your PS4, looks for the game in the PS3 and Vita Hidden Games section to see if it’s listed there and showing hidden. Some PS4 games show in the PS3 section too. 

I already checked, it actually appears in the ps3 section, but it is not marked as hidden

• 3 weeks later...

I was updating my profile then noticed Almost all my games were missing, And it removed some of my trophies in the trophy cabinet. The trophies still show on PSN but not this website. 

Edit: No, I didn't hide any games

Edited by gamercris066

2 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

I was updating my profile then noticed Almost all my games were missing, And it removed some of my trophies in the trophy cabinet. The trophies still show on PSN but not this website. 

Edit: No, I didn't hide any games

Try earning a new trophy and syncing. That should fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

So I forced the website to update my account and still it won't show the PS Plus games added to my list (since Tuesday). This issue started happening with the last 11 games I recently bought. None are hidden. The only way the website updates my game list correctly, is unlocking a trophy and then it grabs all the new 0% games? Any idea what's happening?

8 hours ago, DogFacePig said:

So I forced the website to update my account and still it won't show the PS Plus games added to my list (since Tuesday). This issue started happening with the last 11 games I recently bought. None are hidden. The only way the website updates my game list correctly, is unlocking a trophy and then it grabs all the new 0% games? Any idea what's happening?

Yes, the site won't search for 0% lists on your profile until you earn a new trophy in any game. Basically if  the site doesn't see a change in total number of trophies, it won't do a full profile refresh

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

Yes, the site won't search for 0% lists on your profile until you earn a new trophy in any game. Basically if  the site doesn't see a change in total number of trophies, it won't do a full profile refresh

Did this recently change? I've always been able to update my profile with 0% games all the time.

23 minutes ago, DogFacePig said:

Did this recently change? I've always been able to update my profile with 0% games all the time.

I don't think any changes have been made to it recently, but it's been that way for at least a few years. I would say it's not usually noticed by people because it requires adding one of more 0% lists and not getting any trophies afterwards.

Next time you get a trophy in any game though, all of the 0% lists should show here on the site

Maybe this is happening to others? I just updated after getting some trophies in Mass Effect, my profile now shows all games other than PS5 games as hidden. I didn't change any settings, and with 2-factor I would have gotten a text if someone else tried to log in to my account. Weird.

1 hour ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Maybe this is happening to others? I just updated after getting some trophies in Mass Effect, my profile now shows all games other than PS5 games as hidden. I didn't change any settings, and with 2-factor I would have gotten a text if someone else tried to log in to my account. Weird.

Yes, it’s happened to quite a few people with PS5 consoles and you can find dozens of people posting about it in the forums. Generally just earning a new trophy, syncing to PSN, and then updating here fixes it. 

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, it’s happened to quite a few people with PS5 consoles and you can find dozens of people posting about it in the forums. Generally just earning a new trophy, syncing to PSN, and then updating here fixes it. 

Cheers! I changed my gaming history to private...which took all the trophies away. I'll put it back to public before I earn my next trophy and see.

Yup, back to normal...

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I’m at a loss. Years ago i hid a bunch of games and do not want these hidden anymore. On unhiding them all came back except 2 (Dust: An Elysian Tale and Dynasty Warriors). They are both PS4 games, i have checked and no games are hidden on PS3, 4 and 5. Ive earned new trophies in general and in the games, Ive followed all the instructions and suggestions on the front post and the games still show up as 27 trophies hidden. Any help would be much appreciated

35 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

So ive had sniper elite 2,3 and 4 for ps4 hidden so i unhid all of them last week earned trophies in all of them and the only one that shows up on here is sniper elite 3 any ideas why

The post at the start of this thread offers a few potential reasons why this might be. One of the more common reasons is that a game is still flagged as hidden in the “PS3 and Vita” hidden games list, which is a list that actually also includes PS4 titles

11 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

The post at the start of this thread offers a few potential reasons why this might be. One of the more common reasons is that a game is still flagged as hidden in the “PS3 and Vita” hidden games list, which is a list that actually also includes PS4 titles

Oh great and so i would need a ps3 to fix that then?

28 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

Oh great and so i would need a ps3 to fix that then?

Nope, you can do it on a PS4. When you go into the hidden games settings you see two separate options, one labelled “PS4” and the other “PS3 and Vita”. Despite what the name suggests that second list is actually all games, which is why people often don’t bother to check it.

34 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Nope, you can do it on a PS4. When you go into the hidden games settings you see two separate options, one labelled “PS4” and the other “PS3 and Vita”. Despite what the name suggests that second list is actually all games, which is why people often don’t bother to check it.

that options not on ps5 though right i dont have my ps4 anymore