Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

2 minutes ago, Opeams said:

Hi I've been using this platform to see what platinum and trophy I have but recently I've been having issues with my profile the problem is that when I go on my ps5 it shows 4534 trophy but when I got my profile it doesn't even show have of what I have and I dont even have the 4500th trophy on my stuff and its kinda frustrating so any admins or someone can help with this issue it will be appreciated thanks.

You have 336 hidden trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile. Follow the instructions on the first post in this thread. 

7 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

[It looks like my World and Country ranks are still having trouble, listed as 'Soon'. So i'm assuming that will update at some point later.]

Those update on a schedule and looks like they’re updated now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExylianWolf said:

I'm not sure if I have a glitched profile or not on here but I'm Level 19 on PSN, but even after updating my profile on here it still says I'm Level 17

You have 6 hidden trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile. Follow the instructions on the first post in this thread. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2021 at 5:10 AM, DaivRules said:

You just needed to type your name on the main page and click Update or manually update your profile by clicking your avatar on the main page and then selecting Update Profile. 

You’re all set now. 

Thanks Daiv, my profile wasn't updating for days after following the pinned guide for the PS5. I didn't realize that you had to manually update. Your advice should be pinned or added to the solution because if it were it would have save me a lot of troubleshooting.

Can anyone help me? My profile got glitched after i changed my psn privacy about on who could see my games and trophies, after i put on friends only, my psnprofile is showing that i have 0 trophies saying my profile is private, so i changed back to anyone on my psn and it still showing 0 trophies!! Really annoying

8 hours ago, bdias10 said:

Can anyone help me? My profile got glitched after i changed my psn privacy about on who could see my games and trophies, after i put on friends only, my psnprofile is showing that i have 0 trophies saying my profile is private, so i changed back to anyone on my psn and it still showing 0 trophies!! Really annoying

All your trophies are showing now. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Oathsbane said:

Hello, I’ve been struggling with this for some time now, I can’t seem to anything hidden?

You'll need to check your privacy settings following the steps in the first post in this thread. You seem to have your trophies set to Private or Friends Only on your console. Once you've verified that it's set to public, earn a new trophy in any game then come back to the site main page, type your name in the search box and click Update.

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You'll need to check your privacy settings following the steps in the first post in this thread. You seem to have your trophies set to Private or Friends Only on your console. Once you've verified that it's set to public, earn a new trophy in any game then come back to the site main page, type your name in the search box and click Update.

Thank you ??

Hello Guys,

I have the platinum for „Infamous Second son“ as well as „Need for speed Rivals“. But unfortunately these plats do not show up on psnprofiles... I checked the privacy settings on PlayStation and the games are not hidden (but they were a long time ago)... 

who has an Idea what causes this trouble? / how can I fix this?

10 minutes ago, Ryn0xx123 said:

Hello Guys,

I have the platinum for „Infamous Second son“ as well as „Need for speed Rivals“. But unfortunately these plats do not show up on psnprofiles... I checked the privacy settings on PlayStation and the games are not hidden (but they were a long time ago)... 

who has an Idea what causes this trouble? / how can I fix this?

Follow all the instructions thoroughly on the first post in this thread. Be especially diligent about checking for your PS4 games inside the PS3 & Vita menu in Hidden games as the PS4 games like to go there also.

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Follow all the instructions thoroughly on the first post in this thread. Be especially diligent about checking for your PS4 games inside the PS3 & Vita menu in Hidden games as the PS4 games like to go there also.

Thanks for your Reply, I never had a PS3/Vita, so I dont know how to check them...

NFS and Second Son aren’t marked as hidden (on PS5 menu)... 
do you think it makes sense to hide them, then earn a trophy, then unhide them again and earn a new trophy? 

update: I went back to my settings and unchecked every game that stil was private... then I got a new trophy for Crash Bandicoot and synchronized it with the psn... afterwards with PSN profiles...

Everybody is allowed to see my trophies in the settings, so I dont know what’s the problem.

if you visit my account in psn with another account, it shows 64 plats... but 62 on psnprofiles

Edited by Ryn0xx123

10 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

It’s 62 on PSN, too. Your profile summary shows 64, but if you add up everything in the games list you only get to 62

Thanks for counting, yeah so Infamous and NFS are not showing up for you...

even tho it isnt checked as private...

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The hidden games menu on the PS4/5 should have an optional menu labeled PS3 & Vita. Did you look for your PS4 games in that menu?

On PS5 there is definatley no such option for me... I will try on my PS4 if I got this Option there

I just see two possibilitys:

- check the games as hidden again > wait a day > uncheck them as hidden > wait another day and see if they show up then...

- contact the PSN support and let them work it out

what do you think?

1 minute ago, Ryn0xx123 said:

On PS5 there is definatley no such option for me... I will try on my PS4 if I got this Option there

Definitely go and check your hidden “PS3 / Vita” list on a PS4 as a first step. It feels counterintuitive when they’re not PS3 games, but it’s a really common solution for the issue

22 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Definitely go and check your hidden “PS3 / Vita” list on a PS4 as a first step. It feels counterintuitive when they’re not PS3 games, but it’s a really common solution for the issue

I did and it worked, thanks for your help guys. But I am curious if the PS5 has a similar option... if I had selled my ps4 then I wouldn’t be able to change this...

12 minutes ago, JOEKING4 said:

GTA 5 will not show up on my profile. It is not marked as a hidden game.

Go into your Hidden Games settings on your PS4 and look for GTA V in the Hidden Games for PS3 and Vita section. I know it’s not a PS3/Vita game, but you’ll probably be surprised to see it in there anyway. 

• Like 1

Hoping someone has the answer to this, but I played and platinumed Dark Souls III on PS4 around New Years, completely online too because I did pvp for the trophies, and none of the PlayStation sites show as me having even played it? Anyone know what I can

1 hour ago, SykeseyBoi said:

Hoping someone has the answer to this, but I played and platinumed Dark Souls III on PS4 around New Years, completely online too because I did pvp for the trophies, and none of the PlayStation sites show as me having even played it? Anyone know what I can

You have 55 hidden trophies as shown by the blue H on your profile page. Follow the instructions on the first page to unhide your game(s) and show them with your other trophies.