Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

9 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

You have 595 hidden trophies.

I haven't changed my username its still the same one i used since the start. I went to the hidden trophies list on my ps5 and unchecked everything. :(

12 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

You have 595 hidden trophies.

Sorry for double posting(im new to this) but maybe i should try to see ps4 settings? Could this be it? 

2 minutes ago, flashXI said:

I haven't changed my username its still the same one i used since the start. I went to the hidden trophies list on my ps5 and unchecked everything. :(

Any changes you make regarding trophies being private or not will require you to earn a new trophy, sync it with PSN then update your profile on here to show any changes.

2 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Any changes you make regarding trophies being private or not will require you to earn a new trophy, sync it with PSN then update your profile on here to show any changes.

Alright I'll give it a try, thank you.

14 minutes ago, pnepnepne said:

Just got a PS5 and earnt a couple of trophies on the Astro's Playroom thing. Came here to check progress overall and whole profile private. Will look through the thread to work out the solution!!

You made your profile private during PS5 setup. This happened to many people, just go to settings and make it public again and that will fix it.

• Like 1

Maybe this has been discussed in here before. If so I am sorry for asking again. I have the problem that I hid some games before and when I unhide them now they won't show up on psnprofiles. I tried to make all my trophies invisible for everyone, earned a trophy, updated PSNP, made my profile visible again, earned a trophy and updated again but the previously hidden games still don't show up. I found a couple of forums about this but the problem was never resolved. Can anyone here help me?

Does it matter if I earn the trophies in a previously hidden game?

16 minutes ago, Dominic003 said:

Maybe this has been discussed in here before. If so I am sorry for asking again. I have the problem that I hid some games before and when I unhide them now they won't show up on psnprofiles. I tried to make all my trophies invisible for everyone, earned a trophy, updated PSNP, made my profile visible again, earned a trophy and updated again but the previously hidden games still don't show up. I found a couple of forums about this but the problem was never resolved. Can anyone here help me?

Does it matter if I earn the trophies in a previously hidden game?

It's possible for a game to show as unhidden on PS4 but still marked as hidden when viewing it on PS3. Try checking the game on the console the list is hidden on (for example if it's a PS3 list, check that game on PS3). Note on PS3 that if the box does *not* have a checkmark, that means it's hidden! See the first page of this thread for information on checking your games on all consoles. 

PSN can be a bit buggy with hidden games, but eventually after messing with it a bit they can become unhidden - hopefully this helps! :) 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Thanks for the answer. It is a PS4 game and I double checked that it does not have checkmark next to it so it should show up. Do you have any other tips? Otherwise I will probably just wait a day and try again to change my privacy settings back and forth.

7 minutes ago, Dominic003 said:

Thanks for the answer. It is a PS4 game and I double checked that it does not have checkmark next to it so it should show up. Do you have any other tips? Otherwise I will probably just wait a day and try again to change my privacy settings back and forth.

Did you go into the list of hidden PS3 games on your PS4, as well as the list of hidden PS4 games? It seems counterintuitive, but as BlindMango says that is often the problem

If that doesn’t work, first stage is to confirm whether the issue is on PSNP or on your PSN account itself. If we know what game(s) are the problem someone can look at your profile in the PSN app and see if it’s visible there

11 minutes ago, Dominic003 said:

Check if the PS4 game is marked as hidden on your PS3

I don't own a PS3

20 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Did you go into the list of hidden PS3 games on your PS4, as well as the list of hidden PS4 games? It seems counterintuitive, but as BlindMango says that is often the problem

If that doesn’t work, first stage is to confirm whether the issue is on PSNP or on your PSN account itself. If we know what game(s) are the problem someone can look at your profile in the PSN app and see if it’s visible there

Does that help even if I didn't change anything with my PS3 games?

The games are Infamous Second Son and Batman The Telltale Series among others.

8 minutes ago, Dominic003 said:

Does that help even if I didn't change anything with my PS3 games?

The games are Infamous Second Son and Batman The Telltale Series among others.

Yes, it does help. We wouldn’t be suggesting it otherwise ?

For some reason hidden PS4 games will frequently show up on both of the lists within your PS4 (hidden PS4 games AND hidden PS3 games). Unless you unhide the games from both lists they remain hidden

8 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

Yes, it does help. We wouldn’t be suggesting it otherwise 1f605.png

For some reason hidden PS4 games will frequently show up on both of the lists within your PS4 (hidden PS4 games AND hidden PS3 games). Unless you unhide the games from both lists they remain hidden

Ok I didn't understand that the games would be on the PS3 list as well. You were right both games were there (super weird by the way ?). I unchecked them now and will earn a trophy to see if it worked. Will update when I know.

2 minutes ago, Dominic003 said:

Ok I didn't understand that the games would be on the PS3 list as well. You were right both games were there (super weird by the way 1f605.png). I unchecked them now and will earn a trophy to see if it worked. Will update when I know.

Batman is now showing on your list when I look at you in the PSN app (it wasn’t a few minutes ago). Should mean everything syncs up to PSNP successfully once you earn a new trophy

• Like 1

Got the plat trophy for uncharted the lost legacy last week but for some reason it's still not showing on my account on PSNPROFILES I've done everything from updating to syncing my trophies and even checking if the game is on hidden but nothing anyone no how i can fix this thank you

1 minute ago, Nova_Ashh said:

Got the plat trophy for uncharted the lost legacy last week but for some reason it's still not showing on my account on PSNPROFILES I've done everything from updating to syncing my trophies and even checking if the game is on hidden but nothing anyone no how i can fix this thank you

You have 50 Hidden trophies as shown by the Blue H on your profile page. Check out the steps on the first post in this thread. As is the case with a lot of people, I'm thinking the game is listed under the PS3 and Vita Hidden Games list on your PS4, even though they're not PS4 titles. Yes, the Playstation really does that.

So: I checked and the game in question is not hidden and I recently earned trophies for it. But it still isn't showing up. It's on the PS4 and I just checked, and there is no check mark for it. Any other ideas for what it could be? Is it possible to hide games on here? Cause I might have done that previously. 

32 minutes ago, SmileyGamer13 said:

So: I checked and the game in question is not hidden and I recently earned trophies for it. But it still isn't showing up. It's on the PS4 and I just checked, and there is no check mark for it. Any other ideas for what it could be? Is it possible to hide games on here? Cause I might have done that previously. 

There is no way to hide games on here, but did you go on the menu labeled “PS3 and Vita Hidden Games” on your PS4 and look for the game in there?

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

There is no way to hide games on here, but did you go on the menu labeled “PS3 and Vita Hidden Games” on your PS4 and look for the game in there?

It's a PS4 game so I didn't think about it. 

It's the Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection on PS4, and the collection is marked as visible. Since all games count as "1" game in the Privacy menu. And I know that isn't hidden/an issue since my trophies for the other games are coming through just fine. 

21 minutes ago, SmileyGamer13 said:

Since all games count as "1" game in the Privacy menu.

Are you sure about that?

There is a reason we put the tip in the opening post and you’ve probably read dozens of posts in this thread about people finding this is their exact issue. Even in my PS4 right now, Knack is in both the PS4 Hidden Games menu as well as in the PS3 and Vita Hidden Games menu. 

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Are you sure about that?

There is a reason we put the tip in the opening post and you’ve probably read dozens of posts in this thread about people finding this is their exact issue. Even in my PS4 right now, Knack is in both the PS4 Hidden Games menu as well as in the PS3 and Vita Hidden Games menu. 

that makes literally no sense why it would be filed like that, but yes that was the issue... 

that is such a weird quirk of the trophy menu

11 minutes ago, SmileyGamer13 said:

that makes literally no sense why it would be filed like that, but yes that was the issue... 

that is such a weird quirk of the trophy menu

We don’t know either but are glad when people stop resisting us suggesting that is the fix and finally just look so they are able to solve their problem. 

• Like 2