Trophies bugged

Sarsky

600 MB patch just downloaded. The spicy trophy unlocked for me the moment I loaded my cleared save data. The skill tree trophy unlocked after I reset the tree and then spent the points again.

Dunno about any of the other bugged ones as I had not met the requirements yet.

• Like 1

According to this source, it fixes all the difficulty-based trophies, as well as the Destroyman one and a potential glitch with playing catch with Jeanne. No mention of the issue with the “buy all Skills” trophy, though.

https://finalweapon.net/2022/10/27/no-more-heroes-3-patch-1-003-available-now/

Edited by Ashande

Whats going to annoy me most is i grinded the crap out of this game and got all chips and now when update happens someone who hasnt put in the same effort or time as me will get first achievers on plat or death glove chip and i lose out on all my effort cause of a bug... honestly this is a little annoying but cant be helped...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

Whats going to annoy me most is i grinded the crap out of this game and got all chips and now when update happens someone who hasnt put in the same effort or time as me will get first achievers on plat or death glove chip and i lose out on all my effort cause of a bug... honestly this is a little annoying but cant be helped...

Well can’t you just make one of the low level chips again that only needs green items and can be made 3 times again?

Someone will have put in the same effort as you, getting chips isn’t easy 

1 minute ago, Sarsky said:

Didnt mean it like that lol, meant like the entire game, grinding to get it done fast.

And i made sure to save before doing all leaving one left, no trophy popped, it wasnt just created all and hope pops

Oh ok I get it. Yeah sorry that happened. Haven’t seen a glitchy list like this in a while. At least it is being fixed and they aren’t unobtainable.

16 minutes ago, Lianco said:

Oh ok I get it. Yeah sorry that happened. Haven’t seen a glitchy list like this in a while. At least it is being fixed and they aren’t unobtainable.

True man i want everyone get plat on it, shame these issues happened

• Like 1

I think the new update brought a weird visual bug. After playing for a few hours I’ve noticed some enemies health bars disappearing. I thought it was because I did some weird combo and the game glitched but it kept happening. Fully expect it to go away when I reset, however.

5 hours ago, Lianco said:

I think the new update brought a weird visual bug. After playing for a few hours I’ve noticed some enemies health bars disappearing. I thought it was because I did some weird combo and the game glitched but it kept happening. Fully expect it to go away when I reset, however.

I had that one happen to me a few times before the patch. No clue what triggered it but it'd fix when I reset the game. Pretty dang annoying bug when you're trying to focus down a specific enemy and there are multiple of it on the battle field.

The difficulty trophies are now bugged in another way: loading a save file with the difficulty under certain circumstances will pop it, whether it be after beating Damon (in time machine) and loading it or loading when it's New Game+ or both.

You don't have to beat the game again.

Edited by TheKazuma410
Trimming and clearing up
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, TheKazuma410 said:

The difficulty trophies are now bugged in another way: loading a save file with the difficulty under certain circumstances will pop it, whether it be after beating Damon (in time machine) and loading it or loading when it's New Game+ or both.

How does that even work lmao

On 10/28/2022 at 6:41 PM, TheKazuma410 said:

I went back to my Spicy cleared file and started NG+ on Carolina Reaper. Beat Damon in time machine on Carolina Reaper on both save files  and didn’t get the Reaper trophy. What circumstances would trigger it to pop without clearing it on that difficulty?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Prosser187ATX said:

I went back to my Spicy cleared file and started NG+ on Carolina Reaper. Beat Damon in time machine on Carolina Reaper on both save files  and didn’t get the Reaper trophy. What circumstances would trigger it to pop without clearing it on that difficulty?

I remember starting a new game+ on an already new game+ berry sweet file, finishing the prologue, beating Damon on bitter in the time machine for SS rank trophy (I know it doesn't work that way now), then reloading my Carolina file and that's when it popped.

On 10/30/2022 at 1:28 PM, TheKazuma410 said:

I remember starting a new game+ on an already new game+ berry sweet file, finishing the prologue, beating Damon on bitter in the time machine for SS rank trophy (I know it doesn't work that way now), then reloading my Carolina file and that's when it popped.

The Carolina Reaper trophy just popped for me after beating Kimmy Love in the Time Machine on Carolina Reaper on my NG+ file. Really random but I’ll take it! I’m working on getting the Z-Chip

Z-Chip Materials Required
1X Singularity Generation Device 
1X Grape Juice
1X Twin Fist Beast Blood Crystal 
1X Nightreaper Blade
1X Galactic Rolling Thunder Rainbow
1X Destroy Brain
2X Baptiste Secret Family Treasure

These bosses give the rare drops needed:

Native Dancer
Gold Joe
Midori Midorikawa
Sonic Juice
Destroyman

The Z-chip should make defeating bosses in Death Mode easier/farming chip materials faster. Looks like no-one has gotten the Galactic Power trophy/Platinum yet! 

• Like 2

Just got the carolina reaper trophy when I loaded my new game plus save for it today.

I had literally just saved at the first set of toilets and turned the game off last night, loaded it up today and got the trophy (not the spicy one though annoyingly).

I haven't even fought Mr Blackhole yet...

Edit: Similar thing happened again with the Spicy trophy. I started a new game plus on Spicy, beat Mr Blackhole, saved the game after the cutscene where Fu destroys Travis, backed out to the main menu, loaded back in and got it

Edited by APaulingGameplay

Hi everyone.

I have the same problem as everyone else on the "Galactic Power" trophy. I have built all the chips and nothing is falling out. It's kind of boring after all those hours of farming...

I contacted Grasshopper and XSEED Games on Twitter today. I don't know if they will read my messages but it was worth a try...

I'll let you know if they respond!

6 hours ago, V-Phantomhive said:

Hi everyone.

I have the same problem as everyone else on the "Galactic Power" trophy. I have built all the chips and nothing is falling out. It's kind of boring after all those hours of farming...

I contacted Grasshopper and XSEED Games on Twitter today. I don't know if they will read my messages but it was worth a try...

I'll let you know if they respond!

I contacted Marvelous and X-Seed last Friday. Marvelous responded quickly but said that because I’m in North America I should contact X-Seed (who hasn’t responded). Maybe we should ask Marvelous to tell X-Seed directly that they need to fix it. Let me know if you hear back from Grasshopper

Nice catch with Marvelous, I forgot them. I'm going to contact them too. As I live in Europe, maybe I will get a different answer.

My last chance will be with the personal twitter account of the Grasshopper's CM. I let her few days to answer me with the Grasshopper's account, and if she doesn't, I will send to her a private message on her account.

We deserve this trophy too much to give up !

Edited by V-Phantomhive
  • Like 2