Trophies bugged

Sarsky

2 hours ago, V-Phantomhive said:

Hi everyone. A quick message from Marvelous today :

" Hi! Thanks for the message. I have passed this on and if it is also raised with Grasshopper, I am sure they will be looking into this. Thank you! ".

Fingers crossed. ?

Excellent! I followed up with Marvelous too and got a good response

10 Nov 22 Marvelous Europe

Me: It’s been about 2 weeks since I contacted X-Seed and haven’t heard back. Any chance you could reach out to them? Thanks for your help!

11 Nov 22 Marvelous Europe 

Them: We will converse with them regarding the bugs so we can pass them onto the devs!
Thank you

It sounds like they’ll get this resolved soon ?

• Like 1

Hello there,

Here's some news for today.

I've reached a crew staff from Grasshopper. She confirmed to me that XSEED took care of what concerns trophies. This makes sense since they are the ones who published the last patchnote :

So I joined the XSEED discord to report the problem to them. My message is a few minutes old, now we have to wait...

• Like 1

Hello again ! Sorry for the double post.

XSEED finally message me on discord, here's their words :

"thanks. we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it".

I know that it's a very generic answer BUT at least they are aware of the issue. As they manage to adress a lot of bugs in their previous patch, I'm pretty sure they will manage this one too.

Starting now, we have to be patient. A push is no more necessary.

Edited by V-Phantomhive
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, V-Phantomhive said:

I know that it's a very generic answer BUT at least they are aware of the issue. As they manage to adress a lot of bugs in their previous patch, I'm pretty sure they will manage this one too.

Excellent! Great job reaching them on Discord. I haven’t played in a few weeks but when it’s patched I just need to grind for: 

2X Twin Fist Beast Blood Crystals

2X Mark of a Goddamn Superhero

1X Cross Sword

2X Space Peacock Monster Cores 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 3:26 PM, V-Phantomhive said:

I think we might have to dial something up to give X-Seed the extra motivation they need to fix this as it’s been over 60 days (and the last update that fixed trophy glitches came out within days of release.)

There was a new request about it on November 28 on the official discord. Here is their response :

"no updates. as we said in the previous update, once they're in a place we feel like we can discuss their release, we'll let you know."

I continue to check the discord every day. I plan to relaunch them at the end of December but honestly I expect the same response.

• Like 2

On 08/12/2022 at 2:39 AM, APaulingGameplay said:

Yeah, unfortunately I think this platinum might be forever unachievable. Does anyone know if they have even patched the xbox version yet? I think all of their achievments are still bugged

spent so many hours grinding and this is the state its in haha. Gimmie my 40 hours back pls. Everyone gonna get the plat at the same time one day (maybe) and someone with insane luck will just get it super fast. Always wanted to 100% this but now I wont do it on Switch lmao.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, V-Phantomhive said:

Thank God, they did it !

I just unlocked the platinum trophy. Go to Naomi's lab and craft your damned ships my friends !

Hallelujah! It's a christmas miracle!

Thanks for all the perseverance and hardwork keeping at them, who knows how long it would have taken if we had just been quiet

• Like 4

• 3 months later...