Trophies bugged

Sarsky

Got all death glove skills and no trophy as well. Took about 10+ 99 combos before it finally unlocked. Im fairly certain Ive done over 50 perfect dodges, too. Am wondering if playing on harder difficulties on NG+ will count or if doing all bosses on Berry Sweet will count for SS rank. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lianco said:

Got all death glove skills and no trophy as well. Took about 10+ 99 combos before it finally unlocked. Im fairly certain Ive done over 50 perfect dodges, too.

All of these unlocked no problem for me so I am guessing it's a very ymmv buggy situation. But good to know, I am going to start making a fresh save for every single episode since there are so many free slots and hope for the best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

If you got to the trophy list and you see a trophy with 0% it's safe to say that one is bugged

The only one I ran into was the 20x flying trophy, the rest have been ok so far

Well collecting all the chips is going to take anyone a long time but I don’t even know how you’d fight 51 Destroymen right now 

• Like 1

On 19/10/2022 at 0:00 AM, retrohiit said:

I have bugged the trophy of finding the 11 cats, in Call of Battle there is a cat that does not appear to me, I try in another save slot and it is not there either, I have 10/11

I had the same problem as you. Probably the cat you are missing is the one at the east side of the beach. It was moved and it is now in the trenches, so it is not a bug. Try it out.

6 hours ago, Xunichi said:

I had the same problem as you. Probably the cat you are missing is the one at the east side of the beach. It was moved and it is now in the trenches, so it is not a bug. Try it out.

Sure, it moved somewhere else, I already found it, apparently they moved the cat on PlayStation

3 hours ago, HeroFangGhetz said:

Unrelated, but i am confused by "Safe Driving". What do they mean by fly on your bike 20 times? If they are talking about you taking the middle ramp to go to the other side of the hole, i am sure have done that more than 20 times and still no trophy. Must be bugged as well

They mean that you are supposed to crash and fall from your bike 20 times

• Like 2

21 hours ago, bendylegs13 said:

Who would we contact in order to get this possibly fixed? It would be a shame if they aren’t even aware of these bugged trophies and never fix them, so it would be nice to make sure they do know about them at the very least :/

They have a twitter account, could try there or using the support link on their official site?

https://twitter.com/nmh3_ghm

https://www.nmh3.com (Support near bottom of the page)

1 hour ago, Unbackedtooth said:

I got at least S Ranks on all bosses on every difficulty in the Time Machine and didn't get the trophy so it's probably just bugged.

you need to get double ss rank on story mode not time machine on all bosses, so try doing easy mode and beat all bosses with double ss ranking.

2 hours ago, Sarsky said:

you need to get double ss rank on story mode not time machine on all bosses, so try doing easy mode and beat all bosses with double ss ranking.

Bruh wtf, gotta do it all again. FU was the only one I didn’t get SS on as well. What are you supposed to do then? Save before the boss and then reload if you didn’t get SS? I thought for sure that trophy was bugged on PS5 cuz it’s got more unlock rate on PS4

4 hours ago, Lianco said:

Bruh wtf, gotta do it all again. FU was the only one I didn’t get SS on as well. What are you supposed to do then? Save before the boss and then reload if you didn’t get SS? I thought for sure that trophy was bugged on PS5 cuz it’s got more unlock rate on PS4

yuuuuuuuuuupppp save before every boss and do it on any difficulty all SS