Geared Up

Mr_pindonga

I just checked the guide and it describes that there are only 5 trophies online. The 250 item trophy is not included as online, but in one of the posts they comment that it is necessary to connect to the servers for that trophy. Does anyone know if it is necessary or not to get the 250 items to be connected to the servers?

Edited by Mr_pindonga

4 minutes ago, Mr_pindonga said:

I just checked the guide and it describes that there are only 5 trophies online. The 250 item trophy is not included as online, but in one of the posts they comment that it is necessary to connect to the servers for that trophy. Does anyone know if it is necessary or not to get the 250 items to be connected to the servers?

Technically, yes, it is - you need to level up to get crates to open for gear. When the servers go offline, you can't level up any more, so you won't be able to get new gear.

However, you can still purchase new gear with credits. So if you have enough credits you could probably buy the missing gear you need to reach 250, but items are expensive and you won't exactly be swimming in credits.

Accordingly it is best to treat this as an online trophy and make sure you have it before the servers go down.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So to anyone wondering this, I would try to get the platinum fully online, today I was playing single player, for some reasons servers acted up for a minute, and that kicked me of the single player match I was playing, so if you can, try to get the Platinum before the online goes off.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, coldspectre said:

8 days to go until server shutdown and the game is still dumping duplicate gear on me, I think I'm level 75 and if I'm correct, you can't get 250 pieces of gear until you reach level 82 anyway, so I'm guessing I have to keep going to 90+ and it's annoying 1f602.png

you can get it before 82 if you buy gear.

Just only buy the stuff that is 3000 credits to get best value. I popped the trophy in the high 70's because i just bought loads of the 3k stuff

(When i say buy stuff,  not in the daily offers in the shop, just go into customise, pick a character, scroll down to locked gear and just click on all the 3k stuff)

Edited by daveM12DIM
  • Like 2