Spec ops appearently playable

Everyone who got it digitally or everyone with a physical copy can play right now if they put a New Zealand address under Basic Info on their Activision accounts here: https://s.activision.com/activision/profile . You can change the address anytime so you don't need to worry. Of course, only do this if you live in New Zealand ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Everyone who got it digitally or everyone with a physical copy can play right now if they put a New Zealand address under Basic Info on their Activision accounts here: https://s.activision.com/activision/profile . You can change the address anytime so you don't need to worry. Of course, only do this if you live in New Zealand 1f609.png

I can change to New Zealand but the save button is inactive, so I can’t save the change. Why? ??

Edit: nvm, had to put a street name in…

Edit 2: My infinite Installing Screen is back… I already hate this game ?

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

I can change to New Zealand but the save button is inactive, so I can’t save the change. Why? 1f62d.png1f62d.png

Edit: nvm, had to put a street name in…

Edit 2: My infinite Installing Screen is back… I already hate this game 1f605.png

Same here,does even this bar move to wait? Lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

Does anyone know if the Spec Ops stuff can be done in crossplay with PC? I know the main MP can but I can't seem to find this info anywhere online.

Yeah, crossplay is enabled on every mode. It'll be the same with Warzone 2.0, and most likely the new DMZ mode aswell.

• Like 1