Operation Iron Horse - god damn

Suporex

1 hour ago, Suporex said:

How people get this trophy? Doing with random people is impossible...

Yeah I did this with 6 people who knew what they were doing and 2 randoms who fortunately knew what was going on. Without this, it will be next to impossible as the mechanics of the fights require cooperation 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK all I got it. This helped me a lot to understand the raid and kick toxic people if needed. in my opinion if you will have 4 people that know what's up you will get to last fight. But last fight is unwinnable if someone over DPS Mendoza (usually some jackasses with striker drones).

Anyway use this it will help you for sure --> https://imgur.com/a/EhOorKZ

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2023-01-29 at 10:47 AM, Dylan-Mehl said:

Can you earn the trophy by completing the raid (even without a full squad) or do you need 8 players per se?

Need to be 8 for the Trophy. The first time, someone left during the final boss and I didn’t get the trophy. I had to to it again a second time.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This Raid is very challenging endgame content, and you must be with people who know what they are doing. That's why the best strategy is to keep playing with randoms until you get lucky and get helped by veterans.

I joined a boosting session here for the Dark Zone trophies and it was a shitshow. I ended up doing that solo. Most people want the trophies without even knowing the basics of the game.

Personally, I got through Iron Horse by creating my own open-to-all session. At first, I got matched with casuals who knew less than I did about the Raid. Even some high level players are clueless about this Raid.

I just kept pushing through. Got to the last section, but nobody seemed prepared for it. Some people quit, others I had to kick because they were sabotaging, until I got the help I needed. All of a sudden I had a capable team of 8 and we breezed through that last battle.

Took me a few hours, mostly waiting for the right people, but I got it done, and it ended up feeling quite rewarding.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I’m still so confused why they made the trophy require 8 people. Given that doing it with less should be more difficult. But nope,  wait in random lobbies for hours waiting for them to grasp the basic concepts of the raid, all the while having the people stick around.

what’s that? You finally defeated the final boss? Well, that’s sucks. Cause somebody quit 2 minutes ago.

I figured if I queued up with people who consistently play the game on the Discord would be a breeze. But nope. Most of them were still clueless. 

Edited by OmegaRejectz