Important info, if you're following a walkthrough for this game

So I've been using the walkthrough on playstation trophies for this. It's prety good, but it seems to have become outdated, which implies some really big changes.

There seems to have been a patch, that fixed all the glitches. At the same time the chapter select seems to have been changed. Towards the end of the game the guide advises you to quit out and start back up from the final chapter. There is no final chapter available however. Instead the game will reset your progress from the previous 5 chapters, meaning you'll lose a good 2-3 hours doing all of it again.

It seems like you'll have to finish up the last scene (maybe it'll unlock once you finish the game) and pick things back up from there or you'll be wasting a ton of time.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

I just discovered something elset just now regarding Scene 5 All Headquarters

For confrontation with Berel Underwood, I cannot find option 4 no matter what and...Stage 5 requires level 3 Intimidation, not level 2. Idk if this was the original part of the game or something that got patched, but it makes it more difficult.

Edited by TheStark700
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

If you are going into Scene 10 Part 1, make sure Leysha's security is 4. 
I guess they put it into a patch where you need to pick the lock on Olsen's door. I can't seem to find a key. 

And restarting the level resets all her stats (WTF?). So you then have to go back and replay the Red Salon mission to go forward the boost it (sigh). 

• 4 months later...

There's another problem with Berel in Scene 07. Despite what's been said in the guide, this option:

1. Stage 4: Option 3: Hazel has to stay out of it too?

seems to be visible only if you managed to defend in Stage 3. However, that needs Psychology lv. 4 and I can't achieve that. I tried to restart the whole scene a few times and spending my all exp into Psychology or Persuasion, but I don't have enough points to achieve lv. 4 😕

Is there any other way to win this confrontation? I really don't want to replay three or four previous scense once again just to improve Leysha's Psychology earlier... 

Edited by el_rajmundo

• 4 months later...

The guide so far has been accurate when it comes to achieving trophies and as a general walkthrough. There is some information missing or inaccurate (go left, instead of go right) but there's only 2-3 cases and it does not affect trophies only direction. After every character sheet you should leave around 30 or so points unspent so when the next scene begins for that character you won't find out you don't have enough points to upgrade necessary skills. Alternatively you can go through the whole guide and see what skills you will need. Psychology and Persuasion are definitely the Attributes to get. You should spend points to get 1 - 2 levels of the other Attributes as you will have an abundance of them. When it comes to Disciplines only 1 or 2 need to be leveled past 2. Here are the stats that I think are important, didn't soft locked me out of trophies , and don't require the use of items... 

Emem
Celerity - LV5
Auspex - LVL2
Presence - LV1
Persuasion - LV3
Psychology - LV4

Galeb 
Dominate - LV3
Fortitude - LV2
Presence - LV1
Education - LV3
Persuasion - LV4
Psychology - LV4

Leysha
Obfuscate - LV3
Dominate - LV2
Auspex - LV2 
Security - LV4
Psychology - LV4

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

As of today the guide is almost perfect since I got the platinum and they even tried updating as much as possible so it’s definitely doable. Got the fastest achiever on ps4 version let’s go

On 1/25/2024 at 1:07 AM, BestUsername---- said:

The guide so far has been accurate when it comes to achieving trophies and as a general walkthrough. There is some information missing or inaccurate (go left, instead of go right) but there's only 2-3 cases and it does not affect trophies only direction. After every character sheet you should leave around 30 or so points unspent so when the next scene begins for that character you won't find out you don't have enough points to upgrade necessary skills. Alternatively you can go through the whole guide and see what skills you will need. Psychology and Persuasion are definitely the Attributes to get. You should spend points to get 1 - 2 levels of the other Attributes as you will have an abundance of them. When it comes to Disciplines only 1 or 2 need to be leveled past 2. Here are the stats that I think are important, didn't soft locked me out of trophies , and don't require the use of items... 

Emem
Celerity - LV5
Auspex - LVL2
Presence - LV1
Persuasion - LV3
Psychology - LV4

Galeb 
Dominate - LV3
Fortitude - LV2
Presence - LV1
Education - LV3
Persuasion - LV4
Psychology - LV4

Leysha
Obfuscate - LV3
Dominate - LV2
Auspex - LV2 
Security - LV4
Psychology - LV4

Emem doesn’t need celerity lvl 5 only up to lvl 4 for final encounter. Galeb can go entire game with lvl 0 education, 1 fortitude and 1 dominate those are wasted points. The main thing to get honestly in the game for all of them is psychology and persuasion lvl 4 as those are crucial factors in sum confrontations. You don’t have to put a single point in education, deduction or technology