platinum trophy locked behind dlc

konqurer

On 11/15/2022 at 11:10 PM, konqurer said:

just got the platinum. final two color schemes are locked behind the dlc for the fashion racer trophy.

i have no idea if they intend to fix this or not. my guess is not. 

Did you already own the dlc or did you have to buy it just for the platinum? Asking because it's not uncommon for installed DLC to make base game trophies harder.

i did not already own the dlc.  

i fully completed all the content back in june/july. several of the trophy's were bugged. fashion racer being one of them. 

https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us/articles/9761636813329-October-20-2022-Patch-Notes states the issues were fixed so i booted it up to complete the platinum.

there were two color schemes that say you need to play career mode to unlock. they are not available in career mode, you unlock them by completing the dlc. 

after getting the second color scheme, it unlocked the base game trophy and my platinum.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 4:55 PM, Darling Baphomet said:

Any news on whether the platinum is still locked to DLC?

On 6/23/2023 at 9:43 AM, servus99 said:

Any news?

Unfortunately, the platinum trophy still requires both DLC expansions.

I wasn't able to unlock the "Redout Grandmaster" trophy until I'd completed every event in the base game and both DLC expansions with at least a bronze medal/3rd place ranking. The same issue seems to exist on the Xbox version of the game if you check the mini-guide over on TrueAchievements.

At launch, the "Fashion Racer" trophy was the only bugged trophy that required DLC and, according to a recent player, still seems to require the first DLC pack. I wouldn't expect a fix any time soon, so you may want to be on the lookout for a sale on the season pass if you're planning to chase the platinum in the meantime.

Edited by ExistentialSolid
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...