Dropped massively in leaderboard position!!

4 minutes ago, NICKY-DABELL said:

I was in top 100 in UK now I’m at 21750 there abouts anyone know how or why this has happened? 

It looks like a glitch.  You couldn't have dropped that many spots and plus your numbers reflect that.  I'm sure the site will self correct it at some point.

I really hope so as it’s strange that’s only happened to myself and no one else I can see or even posted by anyone else either!! The money time and energy spent to achieve that place wasn’t easy to then be dropped that much must be a glitch if anything else I’ll be fuming hahaha thanks for replying though?

• Like 1

Could be a test of using the Shovelware filter on general profiles, or reducing the points value of shovelware to 0 - and you just happened to look during it? ?

Do you reckon that is around where you would be in LB position if the games currently deemed shovelware by the site were hidden/removed from your profile?

1 minute ago, Sydoki said:

More likely just a glitch...shovelware filter integration wouldn't be tested on random users without their consent...right? 1f605.png

If it were being tested - and that’s a BIG “if” - it would have to be tested on someone I suppose…

…and would probably be someone like the OP who didn’t previously have a forum presence - to avoid exactly this thread happening  ?

• Like 2