Only streaming available?

KristofferJr

• 3 weeks later...
On 19.11.2022 at 4:25 AM, KristofferJr said:

Was not aware you could still buy games on that store, thought it was taken down. Been so long since i last booted up my ps3

You still can! However it appears the online pass isn't available for purchase, so you definitely need the streaming for the one online trophy.

I'm just now getting into the God of War franchise and I'm gonna just pop on the streaming version of this so I don't get cucked out of literally the only online trophy in the entire series if the servers randomly decide to shut down 

3 minutes ago, Porch said:

I'm just now getting into the God of War franchise and I'm gonna just pop on the streaming version of this so I don't get cucked out of literally the only online trophy in the entire series if the servers randomly decide to shut down 

Sounds like a good plan wish more people (including myself) was like that 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

If I have access to a PS3 and Streaming PS Premium, should I seek out a PS3 disc? So many mixed feelings on this game, it's like people say it's either the easiest or hardest of the series to plat. I was going to stream the Infamous series too and while I had good experiences with GOW1 and 2 I'm leery on the more recent games. I have great internet and play wired, but it sounds like playing natively on PS3 will probably be better for a game like this.

Edited by ExodusAttack85