Delisted?

timpurnat

26 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Was this game delisted? A friend of mine said that people that bought the game got a refund and the game was removed from their library, so weird, I never saw this happen before

Seems so, links from PSPrices doesn't work, can't find it. Will ask a friend of mine who got it.
JP is delisted.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Seems so, can't find it. Will ask a friend of mine who got it.

Thanks, I hope they didn't remove it from the library, if that's the case this trophy list is toasted, even if they re-release the game. But maybe I just misunderstood my friend haha

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Damn! Thanks for letting us know man. This really sucks lol. It's kinda concerning that they can do that

Never heard of that happening, besides Prince of Persia preorder. The only times I heard of a game being removed from library is if the game was free-2-play, like Venus Project or Picotto Knights.

The game contains some very graphic violence and severed limbs IIRC. I don't think the Japanese ratings board likes that and maybe the game shouldn't have been allowed to be released in the first place but somehow an error, intentional or not, made it slip through. Now it has been rectified. Just my personal speculation though. 

39 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Never heard of that happening, besides Prince of Persia preorder. The only times I heard of a game being removed from library is if the game was free-2-play, like Venus Project or Picotto Knights.

Very random yeah. I guess even if they release a censored version now, this list is dead. There must've been something up with this game in Asia, ps4 stacks were never released at all.

10 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Very random yeah. I guess even if they release a censored version now, this list is dead. There must've been something up with this game in Asia, ps4 stacks were never released at all.

Yeah, Japan has a tendency to delist games quickly, with them never returning. See Buster's Quest, Octonauts, or Contraptions for example

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Digital is the future!

Honestly, starting to hear this kindof stuff happening more lately..

Yeah, I really hope that will not be the case, but looks like they can easily do that if they want to lol. At least with this game, you can still buy it in other regions and play it. This is really bad for game preservation :(

• 6 months later...