League of Legends

Socramies

Well i've been playing for 4 years now and havent been banned once. but i got a chat restriction once for a few games.

If it was in 2014 then you wont be getting a gift. Did you get a 4 win IP boost that Riot handed out a while back?

---------

My NA accounts got the gifts but the EUW have not. I'm still thinking EUW and EUNE will be done later as they're the last of the western regions.

Edited by YouDee

If it was in 2014 then you wont be getting a gift. Did you get a 4 win IP boost that Riot handed out a while back?

---------

My NA accounts got the gifts but the EUW have not. I'm still thinking EUW and EUNE will be done later as they're the last of the western regions.

I dont really rember if i had on my main account since i dont really care about ip anymore i have 103K useless ip which i cant use

But i do remember i got them on my 2 smurf accounts.

I still didn't get one on my main, I got Surgeon Shen on my smurf though :P Don't forget EUW is the one with the most amount of users registered.

Proof: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204008900-01-12-15-Mystery-Skins-for-good-behavior-are-still-in-the-process-of-being-distributed-

Edited by YouDee

Why all the smurf accounts why do it all over again?

I've got a smurf that I use to teach people to play (since them joining a game with level 30 players would just be shit), play with one particular friend who is just terrible at the game (and I admit, I'm not very good and can't carry them) since I lose every time with them, and to teach myself new champs/positions without getting completely blasted (I've never jungled and top lane tanky/bruiser/melee champs are the type of characters I hate playing in any game, so I really need a lot of practice at low levels there..)

Edited by Banxiee

ok this is 2nd straight time this has happen to me(my last message was just a rant can't take an week off lol)

3 victories in a row and this LEAVE BUSTER thing Pops up WTF Right!

OpU3mPw.png?1

First EVER WIN Nunu. Getting better with Sivir & first WIN with newly acquired Fiddlesticks.