Automatic updates are running

• 7 months later...

Non-premium, logged in at least once: Automatically updates every 12 or 24 hours, we'll see. Can use the manual update once per hour.

Did this ever go live? Cause I can't find a button for manual updating anywhere.

Edit: I just figured that the manual works by logging out and then logging in again or is there also a button?

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, BlindMango said:

It looks like it should now be auto-updating for you every 24 hours again :) 

I can still find many profiles that are "Updating soon". Do you first need to update the profile manually to get the profile back into auto-update loop?

13 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

I can still find many profiles that are "Updating soon". Do you first need to update the profile manually to get the profile back into auto-update loop?

3 minutes ago, FoXSempai said:

Remain the same :(

Yeah I actually just spoke with Sly about this. It turns out he hasn't switched on automatic updating yet for non-premium members (It's temporarily turned off while he changes things on the backend to prepare for PSN name changing). In the meantime you'll have to manually update by typing your name in the box on the homepage. I don't imagine it will take Sly long to switch back on auto-updating

If you do manually update it might say briefly it will update again after a period of time but will change back to "Updating soon"

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah I actually just spoke with Sly about this. It turns out he hasn't switched on automatic updating yet for non-premium members (It's temporarily turned off while he changes things on the backend to prepare for PSN name changing). In the meantime you'll have to manually update by typing your name in the box on the homepage. I don't imagine it will take Sly long to switch back on auto-updating

If you do manually update it might say briefly it will update again after a period of time but will change back to "Updating soon"

Thanks for the info! Will be doing it manually then.