If you request help for a game

FleaSixty

Then please remember that the other person is giving up their own free time to help and don't keep them waiting in a game lobby for 15 minutes while you play something else after sending a message asking if they can help you. Not only is it rude but it puts people of helping either you or others get trophies that you would like to achieve. Rant over! :(

• Like 2

Sorry thought I had posted it in off topic, and yes I think it does deserve a thread since it relates to help asked for as a result of the gaming sessions on here. I just don't like wasting my time waiting around and I am sure I am not the only one that hates waiting for other people on the site.

:)

Then please remember that the other person is giving up their own free time to help and don't keep them waiting in a game lobby for 15 minutes while you play something else after sending a message asking if they can help you. Not only is it rude but it puts people of helping either you or others get trophies that you would like to achieve. Rant over! :(

This has happened to me while I was boosting FIFA 13. I waited for like 45 minutes for the guy to show up but he never did :angry: 

• Like 1

It goes without saying, unless you are incredibly inconsiderate!

When doing sessions, for it to be successful, you need to make a big effort to message everyone and make sure they are going to be there on time and there. It really pays off when you do this and get a good group together.

Sorry thought I had posted it in off topic, and yes I think it does deserve a thread since it relates to help asked for as a result of the gaming sessions on here. I just don't like wasting my time waiting around and I am sure I am not the only one that hates waiting for other people on the site.

:)

No it doesn't deserve a thread. Tough break find a better boosting partner.

No it doesn't deserve a thread. Tough break find a better boosting partner.

I wasn't boosting, I was helping someone else out that had messaged me to ask for help. They messaged me as soon as I had hopped online as well asking for help there and then. 

What a stupid and pointless thread find real boosting partners then you wouldnt have had to make this thread point blank this thread is not worth reading or writing on really

Says the guy who complained about someone else making an account name about you, if you're usually this rude I can understand their motivation.

I'm not sure if it requires its own thread but I can sympathise, I had a similar experience today and it's so infuriating. Hopefully morons like this won't deter you from being a helpful person in future.

Some people really just need to be better at saying no. Personally I don't really do charity (in trophy hunting). If someone who's been on my friend list needs something that will take less than 5 minutes, like playing your track on LBPK or something, I can do that, but five minutes is about the extent of my charity, and that's for friends. If you waste that five minutes having me waiting in lobby, then you lost your chance to get help, and I'll be perfectly happy to tell you why.

Some of the things people have asked me to do for them, when there is nothing to be offered in return, it's insane. One guy wanted me to give him like 20 hours of my time in a one sided boost. If you are doing this kind of thing for people you really need to value your own time a bit more...but some people just can't say no and if that's you then that's your problem.

What a stupid and pointless thread find real boosting partners then you wouldnt have had to make this thread point blank this thread is not worth reading or writing on really

Then don't fucking read it or reply to the goddamn thread. It really isn't difficult, if you don't have any valuable input to add to a thread, don't post. 

You apparently didn't even read the thread either, look at the first three words of post #8. 

Parker

• Like 1