The first PSP game has trophy support!

stevo937

How do you use the rewind? I just platinumed the PS5 version after alot of struggle and now I just started the PS4 version after reading here about the "rewind". But no rewind function is mentioned in the control instructions?! Are you guys just taking about another version and assuming it's on playstation version too or is this a hidden feature on PS4/PS5 versions?

If anyone here actually used it please explain how.. :)

On 1/3/2023 at 1:17 AM, PaladinZeke said:

How do you use the rewind? I just platinumed the PS5 version after alot of struggle and now I just started the PS4 version after reading here about the "rewind". But no rewind function is mentioned in the control instructions?! Are you guys just taking about another version and assuming it's on playstation version too or is this a hidden feature on PS4/PS5 versions?

If anyone here actually used it please explain how.. :)

On Classic titles (PS1, PSP and so on) you press ‘Options’ on your controller to rewind up to 60 seconds or so, plus use other features like different filters and such. ??

• Like 1

On 2023-01-09 at 4:16 AM, Dreadnought190 said:

On Classic titles (PS1, PSP and so on) you press ‘Options’ on your controller to rewind up to 60 seconds or so, plus use other features like different filters and such. 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Interesting, but it doesn't work for me. But thanks for your answer anyway. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.12.2022 at 11:31 AM, stevo937 said:

I can confirm this PSP game ‘Pinball Heroes’ recently added to PS4 and PS5 that has trophy support, not just for PS1 and PS2 games.

Am here because heard from super stardust portable. Good. Can't wait for the other titles too.

After playing this game now, I’m a bit disappointed by the trophy list actually. It’s far too easy, especially as within the game each table has its own trophy list that they could have drawn from. On the other hand I’m glad they didn’t ask us to get all the in-game trophies because some are really tedious but a nice balance would’ve been good. Oh well ?‍♂️