2 Second Plat

troyissparta

20 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

That makes no sense at all. 

There are several games were a 2nd player can jump into co-op where the 1st player has earned all the trophies and all the trophies pop for the 2nd player. 

If that’s what is being described here, it’s a bit vaguely explained. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, troyissparta said:

My son some how did this Platinum in 2 seconds

Said he did it via using 2 controllers / trophies carried over from the other user account

I cant be sure as I wasn't watching when he did it 

If it really works (but I seriously doubt) it means that your son or you finished it before on another account on your console. Can you provide the evidence?

I have this strange feeling that game was finished on this account, save uploaded to cloud, then account reinstated + save downloaded -> autopop.
OR famous PS5 glitch autopopping trophies:

Edited by Smashero

On 30/12/2022 at 9:32 AM, DaivRules said:

There are several games were a 2nd player can jump into co-op where the 1st player has earned all the trophies and all the trophies pop for the 2nd player. 

If that’s what is being described here, it’s a bit vaguely explained. 

Something like that, it was hard getting the info from my 7 year old 

22 minutes ago, troyissparta said:

Something like that, it was hard getting the info from my 7 year old 

Are you able to test it by creating a brand new profile on your console that has no trophies for the game, then joining a game with your main account that has the platinum? See how many trophies pop for the new profile then add the profile here to show it can be reproduced?

11 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

The games been out for over a year with over 5000 owners and a 7yo figured out how to get the plat (legitimately) in 2 seconds when top trophy hunters haven’t? Sounds rather suspicious to me.

It's a game that looks like it averages 6 minutes to platinum and has a 98+% plat rate. I don't know it's the type of game people look for even faster shortcuts for.