VGP is reprinting copies of the game

DesmaBR

Wish they'd do Yokai Watch 3. There were like 3 copies of that printed. Don't know if they've done any 3DS though.

Decided to order this. *sigh* Curse me. Only thing I don't like about VGP, and it's a pretty big one to why I barely go there, is the prices. Even for stuff easily available they're often full price or far more expensive. Even with this reprinting it's kind of annoying it's full price when you know the game was sitting on shelves for cheaper before scalpers decided to flip it.

1 minute ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Are you guys just going for the physical copy? Because it's available on the PSN store, as well.

i got 2 physical. Reason being it has a high resale value. Even with the reprints.

20 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Ordered it, and they cancelled my order, lol (this was like two days ago).

they keep having them available. wonder why they cancelled lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i got 2 physical. Reason being it has a high resale value. Even with the reprints.

they keep having them available. wonder why they cancelled lol

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I was looking at my local stores and couldn't find it, so I went to amazon. $200 bucks for it ? And here I thought the 60 dollar price tag was a lot lmao

Good luck to everyone hunting a physical copy, I hope you guys find one :D 

5 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I was looking at my local stores and couldn't find it, so I went to amazon. $200 bucks for it 1f636.png And here I thought the 60 dollar price tag was a lot lmao

Good luck to everyone hunting a physical copy, I hope you guys find one :D 

they have em in stock again so lol

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

Woohoo!!! i kept an eye out ever since you had your order canceled. Glad you were able to secure it! :)

Thanks man -- I truly appreciate it.

Haven't been on PSNP as often due to work but yep, I got it. Considering the Attack on Titan game now, too...