Vita Games with online co-op available??

Camokidd87

So ive already beat a ton of vita games but its kind of a bucket list thing to beat a vita game with a long distance friend of mine across the country. Im in Pennsylvania and he's in Colorado.  I can find people online to boost a trophy or 2 for certain games or do it with one of my few vitas but im looking for a true 2 player co-op game. One that we can both log on and connect and beat the story together on. Alot of games have had online terminated already and the ones that are still up arent plentiful in full 2 player co-op. Can the community please drop some suggestions on games we could beat? We're looking for one game with a decent story campaign. I looked into a few like ragnarok or dungeon hunter or soul sacrifice but theyre all terminated online. Doesnt necessarily have to be that genre. I considered hell divers but it doesnt really seem to have a campain or story. Maybe possibly dragons crown. Im just looking for a few suggestions or games you may have played and enjoyed 2 player that might still be doable. I appreciate any help!

Edited by Camokidd87

The majority of all of these look ok. We're going to possibly try silent hill, curses n chaos, toukiden, dead nation, rocketbirds, and if i didnt struggle n take years on unit 13 to just finish it last week thatd of been a great one for us too. I appreciate all the suggestions and if anyone thinks of any more im all ears!

• Like 1