How is this game in 2023 in terms of playerbase, trophies etc.?

Hvalpen

Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting this game. Tried it way back in beta and it seemed fun back then.

I see there has been issues with trophies as recent as December. What are things like now? Is everything obtainable on a fresh save file for a newcomer? And can any trophies be gotten offline against bots? If so, which?

Also what's the playerbase like?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

The game is a lot of fun. The trophies can be annoying because they can randomly bug out and stop counting towards them.

You can get the 25 wins on each of 4 maps trophy online with bots by choosing the empty manual servers. If you don't want to solo them, there's usually a server with 1 other person playing one of the maps somewhere on the server list. Just join it and switch to their team and help them get the win. You can also do the 13 kills with bread trophy online with bots.

After that I think you can get the rest of them just playing normally.

If a trophy bugs out and stops counting don't reset your save yet. Wait until you get all of the trophies and only the bugged ones are left, then reset your save and start getting the bugged ones again.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Platinum Trophy in both versions (PS 5 and PS 4). The game is very fun in multiplayer. But starting now will probably be difficult, when I last played in 2022 there were only the Pros and hardly any Noobs.

I myself didn't have a single trophy bug during the entire gaming process.

If I remember correctly you could turn off crossplay and then mainly play against easier bots. But that wasn't fun for me, so I didn't do it.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

This game looks pretty wild. I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this one before because I love medieval games and shows so this one looks right up my alley. Watching Platinumbro’s video about his platinum journey right now and I definitely wanna check it out. 1f606.png

It is the largest and most well-known medieval multiplayer series on the Playstation. So it's very strange that you didn't know about it.

Edited by Sikutai

19 hours ago, Sikutai said:

It is the largest and most well-known medieval multiplayer series on the Playstation. So it's very strange that you didn't know about it.

Yeah like I said I was surprised I’d never heard of it. Admittedly I tend to steer away from multiplayer based games so it’s not entirely unsurprising this flew under the radar. But still, I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone discuss this game, never seen a single person on my friend list play it, nor have I noticed it on anybody’s trophy list or anything like that. Better late than never though, I always like discovering new games. I’ll be keeping an eye out for this one in the sales. ?

On 6.3.2023 at 6:42 PM, dieselmanchild said:

This game looks pretty wild. I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this one before because I love medieval games and shows so this one looks right up my alley. Watching Platinumbro’s video about his platinum journey right now and I definitely wanna check it out. 1f606.png

Same here, probably going to buy the game when it is on sale :) I am bit out of money ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/03/2023 at 5:42 PM, dieselmanchild said:

it was one of the best games I played in 2022 but there is a lot of glitched trophies 

• Like 1