Trophy thoughts

eXb1azed23

Has anyone experienced trophy glitches on this one yet? For some reason the 5 shields, hold 10 and 20 bombs in arcade, and survive 45 seconds in survival mode have all bugged on me. Tried uninstalling, rebooting ps5, etc.

Edit: that is a pretty insidious glitch. I was able to fix it by deleting my save file and starting fresh. Hope this helps someone down the road.

Edited by BeautifulTorment

9 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Has anyone experienced trophy glitches on this one yet? For some reason the 5 shields, hold 10 and 20 bombs in arcade, and survive 45 seconds in survival mode have all bugged on me. Tried uninstalling, rebooting ps5, etc.

As seen in another post: there may be an issue with US version when played in other langages than english

Ah this is quite annoying ? There are quite a few trophies that refuse to pop for me. I'm on the PS 4 version to start with. I first had the system language set to English (U.S.) and then set it to English (UK) and a few trophies started to pop such as the level complete trophies but now I can't get the 5 shields, 10 bombs, 20 bombs, 5 tokens or 15 tokens or the get x10 multiplier trophies to pop. Quite frustrating indeed. I have tried deleting the save and starting fresh but that didn't help either. Any ideas?

Edit 1: It's so weird. I deleted my save file again and restarted and the game and got The Tokenizer but then neither did the 5 shield trophy nor the 15 tokens in one boost trophies pop. It's like after it awards one trophy it stops working like it should.

Edit 2: I managed to get a few other trophies now after once more deleting my save file and starting anew. These are some of the weirdest trophy glitches I've ever seen. I'll continue tonight and update this post again.

Edit 3: Okay guys, it took a lot more time and effort than I expected checking the completion rate of the PS 4 and PS 5 ports of Super Stardust Portable. While my PS 5 platinum journey was much more smooth than the PS 4 one due to the bugged trophies, I finally got 100% in both version yay! ? I had to close both versions of the game and delete the save files quite a few times due to various trophies not unlocking when conditions were met just like other players have mentioned.

Edited by Cosmokeeper
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha, tried remote playing this on my phone, and you cant play it well with the touch controls since you cant slide your thumb over the face buttons. (Have to lift thumb off screen to press another button.) I thought that might help ease my thumb since bumping it over the buttons kinda wears on me after a while. Oh well! 

I keep forgetting about the rewind on these PSP games. Took me way longer to plat the pinball game that it should...

Edited by Roxas-blaziken