Just Pre-ordered The PSVR2 And The Controller Stand

Kazduin

41 minutes ago, SavedByBlood17 said:

I can’t wait I preordered it right when I was able! I have Horizon Call of The Mountain, Resident Evil Village, and Gran Turismo 7 all ready to go!!

I forgot about GT7 getting support! If I get a steering wheel I can really live out my dream of driving a Civic Type R lol

• Like 1

I preordered the Horizon Call of the Mountain bundle and the controller charging stand as soon as I was able to. I've never owned or even tried any VR sets so I'm really hyped. I was a bit shocked at the price, costing more than the console itself, but I had already decided that I want it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

I preordered the Horizon Call of the Mountain bundle and the controller charging stand as soon as I was able to. I've never owned or even tried any VR sets so I'm really hyped. I was a bit shocked at the price, costing more than the console itself, but I had already decided that I want it.

Same here just minus the charging stand

i pre ordered about 2 months ago when it first became available, the wait is almost over

• Like 1

I've had mine pre-ordered since it went live, charging stand too. I went with the standard headset and not the Horizon bundle because I was waiting to see if Sony would do a physical release. I won't be surprised if they don't, just very disappointed. I've been waiting for more physical games to pop up online. I noticed a few titles on Amazon but they keep disappearing or show up as out of stock. Cave Digger 2 is the only game I can find to order right now so it looks like I'll probably have to end up biting and going digital for most bigger titles including Horizon, which is a real shame unless they get physical releases later on.

I'm super hyped though and it's nice to see the first trophy list for a PSVR 2 game up on the front page. Looking forward to seeing more lists as we move closer to launch. Nice to see everyone else is hyped too. My only problem is that I'm going away around the same time it launches so I don't know when I'll actually get to sit down and play around with it which is going to really tough lol ?

Preordered as soon as I could and it can’t get here soon enough. The original PSVR was my first vr headset and I had a blast with that for a while. The limitations certainly held it back and I jumped at the Quest when it came out and never went back to the poor PSVR. Now the tables have turned and I am so ready. I do hope we get more PSVR upgrades because I would like to revisit some dormant games in my library (I would love to finish Skyrim VR) but there seems to be a decent amount of content already on the way. Plus, there are some games I will certainly double dip on (Pistol Whip and Beat Saber, for example)