Possibly the most Jank, poorly made game I have ever, ever... played. well it's up there in my top ten.

Wilktron

• 1 month later...
On 03/02/2023 at 4:05 PM, RedDevil757 said:

I dunno. You've a lot of shovelware on your profile. I find it hard to believe it's worse than those.

Wow, slightly passive aggressive comment my man, I'll be keeping my eye out for you on these forums.

Edited by Wilktron
autospell correction
  • Like 4

As someone who grew up with the original games on Sega, I had to play this. I think I got it in a sale for $2, or maybe less.  Definitely didn't pay more than that though.  With the exception of the tracking for trophies like hitting pedestrians not save unless you trigger an autosave (which is trickier than it sounds once you've completed the game), it was a fairly easy and straight forward plat.  However, the game is complete garbage and totally unworthy of the 'Road Rage' title.  The controls and physics are abysmal.  The only similarity it has to the original games is the fact that you're on motorcycles, that you can upgrade, and you can have weapons.  Other than that, it's nothing at all like the originals.  I was hoping for at least a tiny bit of nostalgia, but nope!  But for $2 (or less...?) it could have been worse.  At least it's short.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

As someone who grew up with the original games on Sega, I had to play this. I think I got it in a sale for $2, or maybe less.  Definitely didn't pay more than that though.  With the exception of the tracking for trophies like hitting pedestrians not save unless you trigger an autosave (which is trickier than it sounds once you've completed the game), it was a fairly easy and straight forward plat.  However, the game is complete garbage and totally unworthy of the 'Road Rage' title.  The controls and physics are abysmal.  The only similarity it has to the original games is the fact that you're on motorcycles, that you can upgrade, and you can have weapons.  Other than that, it's nothing at all like the originals.  I was hoping for at least a tiny bit of nostalgia, but nope!  But for $2 (or less...?) it could have been worse.  At least it's short.

Finally. And, Exactly.

The originals were classic. This is a smear on the series imo. Half-Assed. Btw, I have the physical copy. I didn't know this was on for $2...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I would advise anyone picking up this game now to do the 1.000 pedestrians between missions. I tried to grind the last 500+ after completing the story and for some reason the trophy never popped. In the end I had to delete my save and do all 1.000 again. It was a slog. Do around fifty, then save by doing a (side) mission.

This game is pretty fun bad as long as you bought it very cheaply, like I did in a digital sale some time ago. The glitchy physics can cause some hilarious effects with ragdolling pedestrians and mysterious explosions all over the place.

The game is so easy I would give it a 1 or 2 out of 10 in terms of difficulty. The city looks alright and the driving is not too bad as long as you do not lock onto other riders causing you to crash. Missions are diverse and very easy to complete (bar 1 or 2 of the assassinations).

Edited by pinkrobot_pb