Any ETA for Sunbreak release date?

Nierou

I only heard that this came out for PSN the other day, Haven't had much time to keep up with the video game world lately, and after some googling i saw that they said Spring 2023.

As far as I know Spring is usually late March to April, with regards to game launches. Have they released any news?

Also I see people saying that you should just buy the base game now since you have to finish the story anyway, Assuming that it is only a month or so from release should I just wait? I'm not too familiar with MH games only played MHW, but do they tend to release bundles?

• Like 1

Still just saying spring last I heard.

3 hours ago, Nierou said:

Also I see people saying that you should just buy the base game now since you have to finish the story anyway, Assuming that it is only a month or so from release should I just wait? I'm not too familiar with MH games only played MHW, but do they tend to release bundles?

Iceborne released in a bundle with MHW and Switch had a bundle with Rise and Sunbreak, so imagine the same here.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

I believe that Capcom did say (perhaps on Twitter) we'd start hearing about the next update to the existing versions of Sunbreak sometime this week.

So maybe we'll hear about when Sunbreak is releasing on other consoles too, especially since the two seem to both be scheduled for "Spring"?

Edited by Zephrese

23 hours ago, Zephrese said:

I believe that Capcom did say (perhaps on Twitter) we'd start hearing about the next update to the existing versions of Sunbreak sometime this week.

So maybe we'll hear about when Sunbreak is releasing on other consoles too, especially since the two seem to both be scheduled for "Spring"?

Perhaps on this thursday’s state of play

• Like 1

On 21.02.2023 at 5:41 AM, Nierou said:

I only heard that this came out for PSN the other day, Haven't had much time to keep up with the video game world lately, and after some googling i saw that they said Spring 2023.

As far as I know Spring is usually late March to April, with regards to game launches. Have they released any news?

It's been announced that the free Title Update 5 for Sunbreak is coming out in April.

It's very possible that it's going to be the last one, closing Rise's development cycle (the patch going to be ver.15 which was also the last version for Iceborne). Thus, it's very possible that Sunbreak will be relesead at the same time.

But, as of yet, nothing's confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...