Dead Space Extraction game on disc?

Pixelblut_99

I don’t know if it was in particular regions only, but in the NA version the disc is marked as “Special Edition.” I don’t remember if the branding specifically mentions it has Extraction or not. When you put it into the PS3, it will pop up multiple disc icons in the XMB, one for Dead Space 2, one for Extraction and (if I remember right; it’s been years) one for EA Trailers or something similar.

The outer packaging was similarly marked “Special Edition” (both the game itself or if you got it in the Collector’s Edition with the replica plasma cutter), but again, I can’t remember if it specifically called out Extraction or not.

EDIT: My bad, it’s listed as “Limited Edition,” as @nickr_ noted.

Edited by Ashande
Corrected info.

1 hour ago, Pixelblut_99 said:

Found out that there is a version of Dead Space 2 with Extraction on the disc. Is it shown on the case that its on the disc? Asking because ive got the DE version which doesnt seem to include it and might wanna get a second copy for it.

Thx everyone

Not sure where you're from, but if you're grabbing the LE, make sure the BLES/BLUS codes match. The disc art is identical to the standard edition, nowhere does it mention "Limited Edition" on the disc itself, so people will try and pull a fast one on you if they know what they're doing.

Edited by shipper321

36 minutes ago, savageamusement said:

I have the UK limited edition which came in a card box with the soundtrack. It has the full Dead Space Extraction game included as per Ashande's description above (you have to install it from the XMB).

Yea every disc I tried I would get to a certain point and it would stop and say purchase full game, ended up just buying it.