That smile

mVc1K55.png

d1HBlGx.png

INLdxEy.png

1NTnBjE.png

HHtKVx9.png

60PlYGA.png

MwE8iYF.png

The free pulls and etc sure got me quite some chars.

4nnYghO.png

rAfem8z.png

I got her on my way to get Kazusa and i also did manage to get her swimsuit version from the event that was up when i joined BA.

tvNGTiL.png

Aside of Asuna she's the other reason i wanted to play BA.

yYdjyAp.png

@Leon Castle

Priconne is getting another collab with GBF:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/comments/110egyi/priconne_gbf_collab_to_commence_on_april_2023/

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

TgZbkfL.jpg

Did go through the new event(well new for global players), enjoyed my time with the After-School Sweets Gan...Club. For the two banners I skip them all until maybe Noa's Banner(can make the team focus fire on an enemy of your choice like S.Izuna can) or/and Bunny Girl.Karin If I have over 24,000 Pyroxene if not then it all goes to Gym.Mari(that seeing a lot of fan arts of her was what got me into BA) and maybe Gym.Yuuka if I'm lucky with Mari.

52 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Nani?! They are finally adding another GBF char that I will end up waiting 3 years for.

-sees what's in link and then the twitter link-

It's Warlock Djeeta... I'm happy for a new Djeeta but was hoping for Zooey or any of the Granblue girls(or traps for that matter) but I do wonder if Cygames plan to make a Princess Gala version of her, a mix of that SSJB-like form and Princess form would be cool to see.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

T2cL8Ydl.jpg

And now the last summer event until... well summer starts. This off season event is a rerun and the first time BA has a mini-game, it's a rhythm game where Iori shows her shooting skills.

Unlike the "newer" summer event, only two of Disciplinary Committee Students and one of Gourmet Research Society Students has swimsuits.

Maybe one of the 2023 summer events has Haruna in a swimsuit.

New Student:

RlpcAr9l.jpg

Now the Gourmet Research Society is back together... of sorts, still don't have her normal self. But I think she's one of those students you can farm for in Hard Mode.

Latest Memorial Lobby:

RNYg9Nxl.jpg

Cherino looks cute without that fake moustache of hers.

OMdKr3Pl.jpg

If I want to go from :silver: to :gold: then I might need to go for the Students the top rankers has then I have to farm for Aru's memory shards which means I need to start clearing stages again while for Ako, Older/True age Shun, Koharu and Karin, I can hope to be spook by and/or get from Mika's banner. Also need to hit max level(80). Did see one top ranker use Loli Shun.

The end goal would be getting :platinum:. hopefully around then the KAITEN vs Perorozilla boss raid drops.

The Students I have(before S.Izumi)

Spoiler

LAkyvRLl.jpg

mN0DgZOl.jpg

GWFieA2l.jpg

jisxIasl.jpg

Kk35Vzul.jpg

ZZaEsJwl.jpg

9Uhxk9xl.jpg

3 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Also is it me or is leveling much slower when you get to around 30?

It gets slower as you level up, only time you get more XP than usual is events apparently.

F4aSkM5l.jpg

If there's one thing I learned about Gourmet Research Society. Then they appear trouble is soon to follow.

New Student:

KzextHRl.jpg

A cute dog girl in a cheerleader outfit for free?! hell yes thank you!.

oQdOIKwl.jpg

Me after picturing Kaori Nazuka(Hibiki's VA) saying that in a low shy tone:

9orkm0Hl.jpg

dRlzvpYl.jpg

Noa after seeing the "Ball of Metal" that Engineering Club made.

ncIntvEl.jpg

Me seeing this sight:

ZhF2VfJl.jpg

I do wonder what Sensei did to get Hibiki have a dream like that. Well might find out in the bond stories to Hibiki.

• 2 weeks later...

New Students:

h6LITOcl.jpg

Got the pretty one of the Inner Discipline Club and have the club assembled.

JpJFV4Ll.jpg

Got Waifu while trying to get another Waifu. Now if only I can be as lucky with the base version.

FK7Xbufl.jpg

Yet again had to spark. Well got the Bunny I care for(unless the 5th member of C&C Toki gets a bunny outfit). Now to save for Gym Mari... whitch is the next limited banner after the the bunny rerun.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 5:40 PM, Leon Castle said:

Well got the Bunny I care for(unless the 5th member of C&C Toki gets a bunny outfit)

Orl6UVHl.jpg

I be damned, one of the upcoming Banners in JP Server is Bunny.Toki. The other one is Maid.Alise/Arisu

G3fZiLCl.jpg

It does look like they are permanent well for GO it be a while yet to they come. Not long to the “Get Set, Go! Kivotos Halo Festival” event starts.

Edit:

PMqd0GBl.jpg

Maid.Yuzu is the new welfare Student (for JP)

"Bunny Girl Toki-chan, yey"

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

New Students:

fbomKtvl.jpg

Got the Student that got me into Blue Archive.

MzhFeDol.jpg

The free "5* UE30", why I say She's 5* then it shows she's 1* well -moments later-*

AAadAtQl.jpg

And so the Gamer Twins are mine. Good thing about permanent students is that sooner or later they can be farmed in hard mode,Total Assault(like Midori but needs the purple coins),Tactical Challenge/PVP and Firepower Exercise.

Unique Equipments:

DuVQo86l.jpg

*Due to something that happend in the JP server, they were given 630 or so T.Hasumi memory shards that made her go from 1* to maxed(5* UE30)

5cfvaJvl.jpg

Now the gamer twin I already had is 5*. Hmm... before going for Midori 5* I save my purple coins for then Koharu's memory shards is added to GL Total Assault shop.

CGs from Event

Spoiler

no04H7Xl.jpg

The Cheer Bot strikes back

puOEMGyl.jpg

The best CG

AMSx9bql.jpg

I can just hear the sound effects those knockers make as Hasumi runs for dear life.

Spoiler

COVPWtLl.jpg

VQR2DyLl.jpg

Too much lewd talk from this one. What were they thinking indeed.

0vnMPuFl.jpg

HHykbYUl.jpg

DN3w0qFl.jpg

What a cute expression T.Yuuka has.

ebVuCvAl.jpg

"Sees that Chise holds the Bunny Girl Ninja by the ears" that gotta hurt.

r7vwEmXl.jpg

PIx4h6Yl.jpg

Yuuka's tsundere-lish lines.

Knowing BA's reruns does make certain NPCs into playable characters at times. The rerun of this event might add

cnyRQgYl.jpg

T.Haruna

0XomBY0l.jpg

Nurse.Serina and Cheer.Hanae

Just 1200 and a free 10x Ticket(the 7th day reward of the web event) before I have T.Yuuka too and then save for the Mika Fes Banner.

Was thinking of going for NY.Haruna but I think I will wait for the rerun.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2023 at 10:16 PM, Leon Castle said:

Just 1200 and a free 10x Ticket(the 6th day reward of the web event) before I have T.Yuuka too and then save for the Mika Fes Banner.

1200 Pyroxene and a out of nowhere free 10x Ticket later

New Students:

TZBOK01l.jpg

Now I have all of the hackers... that is in the GL server of BA.

m5QKm4ql.jpg

T.Yuuka gotten(by sparking). All limited Waifu variants is now all counted for.

Some Memorial Lobbys I got:

uv2R8mSl.jpg

sW2wKKrl.jpg

ByddHmKl.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing this recently myself. Much like Genshin Impact, seeing all the amazing fan art (especially of Asuna & Karin ?) eventually broke me down and got me to download it lol. I've only put a few hours into it so far, but it's pretty fun. I have no idea who the "must have" or "meta" characters are in this game, so I haven't been pulling on any banner so far. I see there's a video linked in the OP that I guess goes over that though, so I'll check it out later. ?

Side note, but you guys are doing God's work posting all those screenshots of the cuties in this game. ? ?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I have no idea who the "must have" or "meta" characters are in this game, so I haven't been pulling on any banner so far.

The banner after the upcoming banner will have Himari and from what I understand from Valiant, She's meta but since she's permanent, she can spook on later banners and after her banner, some reruns, the Christmas and New Year banners, Mine and two more reruns. It's the Mika banner that has higher rate up for 3*s and can drop Wakamo and Hoshino (Swimsuit) if you are lucky

misono-mika.gif

The upcoming "must have" character Mika.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

The banner after the upcoming banner will have Himari and from what I understand from Valiant, She's meta but since she's permanent, she can spook on later banners and after her banner, some reruns, the Christmas and New Year banners, Mine and two more reruns. It's the Mika banner that has higher rate up for 3*s and can drop Wakamo and Hoshino (Swimsuit) if you are lucky

misono-mika.gif

The upcoming "must have" character Mika.

Ah, so Himari is considered good. But if she's permanent anyway (plus she doesn't really do it for me in terms of character design), it seems better to save up for that Mika banner you mentioned with the increased 3* rate. Wakamo and Hoshino are much more my type. And Mika is cute too! Love that GIF. :wub:

But thanks for the info. I'm going to see how far I can get without pulling on any banners for now. It's easy so far, but I'm sure that'll soon change as I get further in. ? I'll check out some of Valiant's videos as well since you mentioned them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I started playing this recently myself. Much like Genshin Impact, seeing all the amazing fan art (especially of Asuna & Karin 1f60b.png) eventually broke me down and got me to download it lol. I've only put a few hours into it so far, but it's pretty fun. I have no idea who the "must have" or "meta" characters are in this game, so I haven't been pulling on any banner so far. I see there's a video linked in the OP that I guess goes over that though, so I'll check it out later. 1f601.png

Side note, but you guys are doing God's work posting all those screenshots of the cuties in this game. 1f64f.png 1f60c.png

It's always nice to see a someone else join in on the fun.

As for meta i honestly don't really care about meta (As evidenced in Genshin since i main Amber there.) i just put together a team of girls i like the most and just roll with it. Unless a level requires specific chars.

Some minor fun fact you can put for example Asuna and Bunny Asuna in the same team for twice the amount of Asuna. Now if a char has 4 versions you could make a full team with just 1 char which honestly is something i might do just for fun.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

It's always nice to see a someone else join in on the fun.

As for meta i honestly don't really care about meta (As evidenced in Genshin since i main Amber there.) i just put together a team of girls i like the most and just roll with it. Unless a level requires specific chars.

Some minor fun fact you can put for example Asuna and Bunny Asuna in the same team for twice the amount of Asuna. Now if a char has 4 versions you could make a full team with just 1 char which honestly is something i might do just for fun.

An Amber main, huh? Now that's dedication. ? With Genshin, I'm pretty lucky because my favourite characters are Nahida, Raiden, and Hu Tao who also happen to some of the strongest characters in the game, so I build my teams around them. At most there's like 1 or 2 characters on their teams I don't much care for, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to have the boss battles go smoother and to have a shot at the Abyss (still haven't managed to clear that lol).

I'm not super familiar with Blue Archive's roster, so it's hard to say who all my favourite characters are yet. Would be nice if my most-liked characters all end up being super strong, but I doubt it. ? My team will probably just be a mix of my favourites with a few meta characters thrown in just so I don't tear my hair out on the harder battles. ? Unlike Genshin, Blue Archive has the benefit of it being an all-female cast, so even the meta characters will be cute in their own way I'm sure. ?

And it's funny you can do that. You can never have too much Asuna. ?

• Like 2

Nothing much to report on my end. I've been taking it slow, usually only playing a few missions every day, biding my time until there's a banner I want to pull on. I like what I've played of the story so far (I'm on Chapter 1, Episode 11 right now). But I'm posting because I wanted to mention this video that I found very useful. It goes over all aspects of the game, the mechanics, recommendations, etc. It's more extensive than the beginners guide linked in the OP and it has some nice commentary as well. You guys won't need it since you're both well aquatinted with the game, but I figured I'd post it just in case any other new players come across this thread. It's a good watch.

• Like 3